Just Shaved My Head...Im free!!!

Greg7711:

Congratulations....I shaved my head last year after wearing a hair piece for 18 years. I dove right into a HT..about a month after I shaved my head...so a shaved head is a non- issue for the Dr. If you leave it shaved, obviously the surgery will be quite visible.

I had a month growth at HT time..It was enough to cover the scar of the strip removal.

Nothing like being liberated!! Good luck with your decision.

NW5a:

Nice pic...Took me awhile to notice you in the middle..... icon_smile.gif

Glock08

My Hair Loss Weblog

Dr. True 9/22/06

4326 grafts

2129 1's

2168 2's

6545 Total Hairs

That's great dude! I wish I had shaved my head before I got my 2nd HT strip scar over 2 years ago with a bellow average doctor. I really miss shaving my the sides of my head with a one guard. Now I shave sides with 2 guard scar is still visual. I have tried contacting Dr. Feller over email for the last 3 weeks to possible do repair work with FUE into scar. Dr. Feller has not contacted me so I'm starting to get pissed because I sent him 3 emails 1 with pictures over the last 3 weeks ago and no one has bothered contacting me yet.

If you are considering a hair transplant operation - but are still on the fence - I think it is a great strategy to shave the head. You may really like that look once you get used to it. If not, you can go for surgery without having to wonder whether the shaved look might have worked for you.

Notice: I am an employee of Dr. Paul Rose who is recommended on this community. I am not a doctor. My opinions are not necessarily those of Dr. Rose. My advice is not medical advice.

Dr. Rose is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

I shaved mine for many many years; it is very easy to "manage" and be on the go. I bet however its not the same feeling for some guys as it was for me. I started shaving mine 20 yrs ago when I still had plenty of hair. I bet for guys who have been trying to strategically cover baldness for years it is a VERY liberating feeling to just say screw it and buzz out.

Arrie

How do I contact Dr. Feller with a personal message? I called his office and they gave me an info email address to send him pictures. I haven't gotten a response for 2 weeks now.

Greg7711

Sorry Greg7711 if I intruded on your thread. I would like to shave my head like you but I have 2 old HT strip scars. I'm hoping I can get some repair work done to fill in scars so I can be able to cut hair real close again. If you like your head shaved don't get a HT strip procedure. Thanks for your responses I have contacted Dr. Feller threw PM.