DHI Medical Group negative and unfair posting

During our long standing presence in the field of hair restoration, we have faced many attacks through the posting of false and fabricated accusations in several hair restoration forums.

In the past we used to reply directly to the posters of such postings, but today we avoid it because the contained accusations are totally nameless and unproven and it is common practice on such forums all the positive reported experiences to be treated with suspicion and the negative reported experiences with great interest, sympathy and further publicity.

However, due to inaccuracies contained in some of these topics, which create false impressions about our methods, our policy and our organization, we decided to write this posting with the purpose, not to reply to the posters of the offenses, but to provide some relevant clarifications:

1. Initially, the DHI method was quite similar to the FUE technique, but today, after its application in thousands of procedures and the ongoing researching and training programs, the DHI method is essentially differentiated from the FUE. The DHI method is one of the parts of the DHI System, which is a set of steps and rules primarily focused on quality. The official presentation of the DHI System will take place at our 2008 annual medical meeting.

2. Although at the first steps of the application of the DHI method, some doctors didn't trust it and reluctantly applied it, today all of our experts are dedicated to qualitative and advanced hair restoration. The quality control is the most important part of our services and every new doctor is judged skilled to apply the DHI methods only if and when the internal standard training and practicing procedure and the periodical re-evaluations are successfully met.

3. Our international program was established to give the opportunity to our numerous leads from all around the world to have a DHI procedure in reasonable price and we are proud of our many locations. The doctors who apply our methods in every location are carefully trained by our experts and, if they do not meet our standards, we do not hesitate to terminate profitable business relationships in the name of quality.

4. DHI Medical Group receives every day many emails from its patients, which are treated with the utmost care. Some of them (almost 0,5%) include complains, some of which are reasonable and some other unreasonable. Our policy for hairs that have not grown is clearly stated in our official website and acceptable for the majority of our patients. In the few cases where the patients do not accept it and ask for "other" solutions, we ask them to send us their photos, visit one of our doctors for re-evaluation of results or send us the diagnosis made by other doctors (if any), but they are rarely responsive to our requests.

5. We know very well that in most cases our defamers are not our clients. They are our competitors and our former doctors. The truth is that many of the doctors who today present themselves as experts in the field of hair restoration have been trained by us. We do not expect their appreciation because they will never admit that they owe any of it and we have no concerns about them because we know how to always improve our work, but we think that honor, respect and success, if deserved, will come for them when they will focus on their own work, patients and staff and leave all this behind-the-scenes illegal activity against us.

6. In support of our statements, except for referring anyone to our extensive list of contactable patients, we are also giving to any person with reservations about our quality and trustworthiness an open invitation to visit our facilities and form his own opinion beyond the anonymous and questionable rumors.

Lastly, we would like to underline that we will be more than happy to provide replies and solutions to the posters of those totally denied by us accusations and personal attacks, when sufficient evidence (and mainly pre and post op photos) is provided by their posters and we strongly recommend them to do so.

The DHI Medical Group

During our long standing presence in the field of hair restoration, we have faced many attacks through the posting of false and fabricated accusations in several hair restoration forums.

In the past we used to reply directly to the posters of such postings, but today we avoid it because the contained accusations are totally nameless and unproven and it is common practice on such forums all the positive reported experiences to be treated with suspicion and the negative reported experiences with great interest, sympathy and further publicity.

However, due to inaccuracies contained in some of these topics, which create false impressions about our methods, our policy and our organization, we decided to write this posting with the purpose, not to reply to the posters of the offenses, but to provide some relevant clarifications:

1. Initially, the DHI method was quite similar to the FUE technique, but today, after its application in thousands of procedures and the ongoing researching and training programs, the DHI method is essentially differentiated from the FUE. The DHI method is one of the parts of the DHI System, which is a set of steps and rules primarily focused on quality. The official presentation of the DHI System will take place at our 2008 annual medical meeting.

2. Although at the first steps of the application of the DHI method, some doctors didn't trust it and reluctantly applied it, today all of our experts are dedicated to qualitative and advanced hair restoration. The quality control is the most important part of our services and every new doctor is judged skilled to apply the DHI methods only if and when the internal standard training and practicing procedure and the periodical re-evaluations are successfully met.

3. Our international program was established to give the opportunity to our numerous leads from all around the world to have a DHI procedure in reasonable price and we are proud of our many locations. The doctors who apply our methods in every location are carefully trained by our experts and, if they do not meet our standards, we do not hesitate to terminate profitable business relationships in the name of quality.

4. DHI Medical Group receives every day many emails from its patients, which are treated with the utmost care. Some of them (almost 0,5%) include complains, some of which are reasonable and some other unreasonable. Our policy for hairs that have not grown is clearly stated in our official website and acceptable for the majority of our patients. In the few cases where the patients do not accept it and ask for "other" solutions, we ask them to send us their photos, visit one of our doctors for re-evaluation of results or send us the diagnosis made by other doctors (if any), but they are rarely responsive to our requests.

5. We know very well that in most cases our defamers are not our clients. They are our competitors and our former doctors. The truth is that many of the doctors who today present themselves as experts in the field of hair restoration have been trained by us. We do not expect their appreciation because they will never admit that they owe any of it and we have no concerns about them because we know how to always improve our work, but we think that honor, respect and success, if deserved, will come for them when they will focus on their own work, patients and staff and leave all this behind-the-scenes illegal activity against us.

6. In support of our statements, except for referring anyone to our extensive list of contactable patients, we are also giving to any person with reservations about our quality and trustworthiness an open invitation to visit our facilities and form his own opinion beyond the anonymous and questionable rumors.

Lastly, we would like to underline that we will be more than happy to provide replies and solutions to the posters of those totally denied by us accusations and personal attacks, when sufficient evidence (and mainly pre and post op photos) is provided by their posters and we strongly recommend them to do so.

The DHI Medical Group

Guest wanthairs

i dont have the time to write much of a response righ tnow, but Sir, most of what you wrote sounds like utter nonsense...

Why is it that the competitors of other Clinics such as Dr. Fellers or H+ W havent become anonomous posters complaining?

It seems lilke its only your clinic that suffers from this misfortune of nasty competitors based thousands of miles away.

I am so sorry for the maltreatment that has been unleashed upon you, when you have 99.5% amazing results using an unknown method of hair transplantation....

Why dont you get your happy paitients to post before and after results with graft breakdowns...oh and not the shitty pics but good ones in strong light...

"Why dont you get your happy paitients to post before and after results with graft breakdowns...oh and not the shitty pics but good ones in strong light..."

wanthairs is 100% correct. every clinic will take hits against their rep, but it's the truly good ones that consistently display how great their work is to quiet the malcontents. simply put: put up or shut up. no one will listen to or take your complaints seriously otherwise.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

lolpitiful...I hope you had fun writing up that post because its potency is right next to and behind zero.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

We are happy to keep posting photos on a regular basis, this is a logical way to understand the results of any doctor. We will not be drawn into the low level nasty and unnecessary slandering. With as many clients with great results as we have, we don't like to get involved in replying to such negative and nasty postings but it is necessary it seems as it can damage the reputation of our clinic and work. I don't think it's worth replying to any posting where bad language is used and insults are thrown, the best we can do is post results and leave you to decide for yourself.

I did wonder though why there are so many posters supporting Dr Feller on this site... a few I saw had made over 400 postings so far.... that's odd to me. If a client is happy with his results, he will say so and then move on with his life, he definitely won't be connected to a forum to discuss those results in 400 or more postings. This leads me to beleive the posters are financially motivated and work behind various doctors and clinics. Make your own minds up about that though.

Should anybody want to come into any of the DHI clinics and look at the clinic set up, protocols, staff credentials, clinic hygeine, live surgery taking place or be put in touch with clients (many in quite a few countries, not merely 3, 4 or 5 clients as most doctors promote they are free to do so and this need not be a pre-announced visit. Should a client also like to connect to watching a surgical procedure by web cam, again they are welcome to do so.

I don't believe any clinic / doctor would have a problem being open like this.

Thank you.

If a client is happy with his results, he will say so and then move on with his life, he definitely won't be connected to a forum to discuss those results in 400 or more postings. This leads me to beleive the posters are financially motivated and work behind various doctors and clinics. Make your own minds up about that though.

Nikolina,

You are using a pretty wide brush there, man. I've been doing this for about eight months. What you are not understanding is some of us have lived with a BAD transplant for many years, so we log on to this forum every day for different reasons. There are too many to list, but you are simply ignorant since you've painted us all in that picture.

Shoot, I spend just as much time on a college football website. Like I tell my wife; I don't golf, watch much tv, hunt or fish. So, what's wrong if I've always been sort of an internet junkie?

What's wrong with that Nikolina? Can I move on at my own pace? Should I care what someone named Nokolina thinks?

100? 'mini' grapfts by Latham's Hair Clinic - 1991 (Removed 50 plugs by Cooley 3/08.)

2750 FU 3/20/08 by Dr. Cooley

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley

Current regimen:

1.66 mg Proscar M-W-F

Rogaine 5% Foam - every now and then

AndroGel - once daily

Lipitor - 5 mg every other day

Weightlifting - 2x per week

Jogging - 3x per week

I sense some sour grapes here !!! maybe some jealousy icon_mad.gif.I have seen all the results from the top clinics here and read most patient experiences and having had HT know whats what.My impartial opinion is that the 'PROOF IS IN THE PUDDING' and consistantly good quality photos at all stages,all lighting and all angles and distances from the top doctors shows the world what a good result should look like and people who have used poor clinics and arent happy are going to question where they went to and hopefully find these forums to get it right the next time while they can.As one of these people who will be looking to get another FUE in the next 2 years to finish what another cinic didnt do properly My shortlist will iclude people such as Bisanga,Feller,Heitmann who all produce consistantly good results in FUE.I wont be turning up at a hairmill wondering which doctor I am letting loose on my head.As for paid writers most clinics have reps here who are well known,it improves the way results can be seen and questions answered as the doctors are too buisy most of the time.SPEX next time your planning on coming down south let me know as Id like to do a consult !!.

HT 2006/7

I did wonder though why there are so many posters supporting Dr Feller on this site... a few I saw had made over 400 postings so far.... that's odd to me. If a client is happy with his results, he will say so and then move on with his life, he definitely won't be connected to a forum to discuss those results in 400 or more postings. This leads me to beleive the posters are financially motivated and work behind various doctors and clinics. Make your own minds up about that though

As long as they are posting their results I see nothing wrong with supporting their doctor even if a couple get some sort of compensation.

I have no idea if any of them do except for Spex but Im sure this happens on all forums.

It looks like the patient you posted shaved the middle of his head in the before.

Originally posted by PLEASE GROW PLEASE:

It looks like the patient you posted shaved the middle of his head in the before.

I think you're right, PGP. I hadn't even looked at it until that comment sparked my interest. This dude shaved his head in an inverse mohawk.

100? 'mini' grapfts by Latham's Hair Clinic - 1991 (Removed 50 plugs by Cooley 3/08.)

2750 FU 3/20/08 by Dr. Cooley

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley

Current regimen:

1.66 mg Proscar M-W-F

Rogaine 5% Foam - every now and then

AndroGel - once daily

Lipitor - 5 mg every other day

Weightlifting - 2x per week

Jogging - 3x per week

Guest wanthairs

nikolina---

your pictures are unacceptable although they do show good results. We are very skeptical on this forum...How about pics all around in good light, instead of ones close up. You can see on hasson and wongs website the type of pics they produce...

I have over 400 postings and I went to doc. Epstein. We are not being financially compensated although I would gladly accept any money Dr. Epstein would be willing to send me.

Damn, wanthairs, tell me about it.....the pay can just be so so sweet, though, we best keep up our posting in search of that elusive Epstein/Feller Medical check. icon_smile.gif

And ya, the pics posted are a total farce, but the inverse mohawk is a funny farce so at least you made some people chuckle...?

-----------

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

the reason dr. feller's patients, like myself, post here regularly is that the majority of us are very pleased with his work and would like to see other fellow hairloss sufferers go to a top doc like him instead of the numerous snakes in the grass that lurk out there. it's called paying it forward nikolina. you should concern yourself more with showing results than taking a swipe at other docs and their patients.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

The best proof is in results, NOT WORDS. You keep saying you have thousands of happy patients, where are they?

Dr. Feller is ONE OF THE BEST IN THE WORLD, PERIOD. He constantly posts incredible results, time after time which we cannot say about your clinic Nikolina.

And please don't take my post like another Feller patient who's defending his doctor. I haven't even had HT yet but from I see on these forums (and others), Dr. Feller is the PINNACLE of the HT industry and many doctors can take some lessons from him.

Ms. Penzo,

In your first post you complained that your company was the victim of negative and unfair posting. Yet in your second post you aggressively engaged in this very practice yourself by posting a false and fabricated accusation about me and my clinic.

I take offense at your false and fabricated accusation and hereby put you and DHI on notice that I find your written statement to be libelous. I further believe that you wrote it with the purposeful intent of trying to malign my reputation and to constructively interfere with my business. I will not stand for this.

I demand a public apology for your reckless and irresponsible statement.

Dr. Alan Feller

Feller Medical, PC

"Nikolina,"

Speaking as a patient of Dr. Feller's, I have posted photos of my results, and compliments of his and his staff's work, for two reasons alone:

a) I am extremely happy with his work and proud to recommend it to anyone,

b) Others who have done the same have helped me immensely in my hair transplant research, and I want to contribute in kind to this online community.

Dr. Feller has never offered me compensation for recommendations, for the simple reason that his work speaks for itself. And, for the equally simple reason that he values ethics as much as he values his profession and patients.

If he gains business because people like the results I've shared, great -- he deserves it. Many, in fact, would argue that sincere word of mouth is in fact the most powerful form of marketing.

If you have doubts about the veracity of that word, or the integrity of Dr. Feller or for that matter of any patient on this board who has praised their surgeon, then you are entirely welcome to prove your claims. And if you honestly lament the badmouthing that you write about...the high road is yours to choose.

Bluntly,

Benjamin

Well said! I also *love* the alliteration at the end....I'm not sure I have as many luxurious options as you, and I don't believe I can ever rival "Bluntly, Benjamin"...."Jovially, Jonathan"...."Jestfully, Jon...."....Jubialently,....".....just not the same. icon_smile.gif

-----------