DO IT.... IT'S ALL WORTH IT!

I am a female who has just passed that one year milestone. I had 2000 grafts done at NuHart Hair Clinic in King of Prussia, PA and I have never been so happy about anything I've chosen to do in my life. Everything has been so worth it; the initial pain in the beginning, the temporary embarassment from all the shock loss, and the $5000 spent have all been well worth the outcome of a great head of hair that I am no longer embarassed to have people look at. If there are any of you out there who are debating whether or not to go through with this procedure, DO IT. The boost in your self confidence is priceless. I have been coming back from time to time in this forum with questions and concerns and everyone has been so helpful to me with all the kind words of encouragement during those worst first 4 months. I want to thank EVERYONE who answered my posts from the bottom of my heart. icon_smile.gif

I am a female who has just passed that one year milestone. I had 2000 grafts done at NuHart Hair Clinic in King of Prussia, PA and I have never been so happy about anything I've chosen to do in my life. Everything has been so worth it; the initial pain in the beginning, the temporary embarassment from all the shock loss, and the $5000 spent have all been well worth the outcome of a great head of hair that I am no longer embarassed to have people look at. If there are any of you out there who are debating whether or not to go through with this procedure, DO IT. The boost in your self confidence is priceless. I have been coming back from time to time in this forum with questions and concerns and everyone has been so helpful to me with all the kind words of encouragement during those worst first 4 months. I want to thank EVERYONE who answered my posts from the bottom of my heart. icon_smile.gif

Congrats, Island girl!

Yeah those first few months make you really wonder "is this worth it?" Glad you got a good result from Nuhart, from what I hear many have not.

Would love to see any before/after photos if you documented your journey. It is very helpful for others, especially other women who have a hairloss problem.

Good luck,

NoBuzz

Island girl,

Of course I remember you. I'm glad to see everything worked out nicely for you. I remember you were very concerned when we spoke privately about shockloss and all that. I even have your pictures that you sent me still of the before and shocked areas. I'd LOVE to see some after pictures now that all the hair has grown in if you are wiling to share. If you are wiling to post them on the forum, that would be terrific. If not, and you are wiling to send them to me, PM me and I'll give you my email address again if you don't have it anymore.

Bill

• Administrators

Island Girl,

Thanks for coming back and updating us. I'm glad things worked out for you. Given the many past negative posts regarding Nu Hart I'm glad to see that they got it right for you.

Best wishes, Pat

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

Island Girl,

Congrats to you!! Glad to hear everything turned out for the positive. Thanks for sharing your story.

Hairbank

1st HT 1-18-05 - 1200 FUT's

2nd HT 2-15-06 - 3886 FUT's Dr. Wong

3rd HT 4-24-08 - 2415 FUT's Dr. Wong

GRAND TOTAL: 7501 GRAFTS

current regimen: 1.25mg finasteride every other day

My Hair Loss Weblog

Disclaimer: I'm not a Doctor (and have never played one on TV ;) ) and have no medical training. Any information I share here is in an effort to help those who don't like hair loss.