Before and After Pics

After Looking online for the last couple of years I have come the conclusion that Hasson & Wong have by far best photo gallery

Is this because they are the best at marketing there clinic or the best clinic?

I will point out I mean the best by the way they display there photos

Is there anyone else that out there that I have missed?

After Looking online for the last couple of years I have come the conclusion that Hasson & Wong have by far best photo gallery

Is this because they are the best at marketing there clinic or the best clinic?

I will point out I mean the best by the way they display there photos

Is there anyone else that out there that I have missed?

I'll have to admit, some docs here that are great surgeons need better photo sections of patients. One would be Dr. Cooley's photo album. I know here's a top surgeon, but his photo album was below par. I have never heard anything, but the highest praises from his patients. I was considering going to go to him, but the main reason I didn't was for his lack of photos and detailed pics. There are others that could also vamp up their photo albums to reflect their superior skills.

Charlie,

Your comments are greatly appreciated. We do not do anything special to make our photos appear the way they do. All we use is a Nikon Coolpix S4 point & shoot camera (6mp) and fluorescent lighting like that found in any regular office building. Although I personally feel that DSLR cameras are best for depth of field our point & shoot camera is more than sufficient. We do not use flash photography or studio lighting ( see why here) and we do not wet the hair in the before photos and take the afters when dry.

We also take dozens of photos, using a tri-pod for stability, of each patient result so we can pick the ones with the most clarity. Many of our photos are crisp enough that one can see the individual hairs and the exit point of the transplanted hairs to show that there is no scarring or blemishes in the recipient area.

Also, there is no post-production to the images except to re-size them to make them easier to display and the occasional crop to hide the patient's face when indicated.

I have personally tried to educate patients as well as clinics as to why using special lighting is not the best way to showcase results because it in no way reflects what one would see in reality if they were to meet a patient in person that they have seen in photos with these lighting tactics. It misrepresents the true results and can lead to false expectations and eventual disappointment. In over five years of displaying results for Hasson & Wong I have yet to have someone say that our results online look better than the real thing. At worst, patients have said our results in person look the same as our photos but many times they say the results actually look better when seen in the flesh.

As a side note our video gallery is, to this day, the only one I know of where the majority of the videos are shot in high definition.

If you have any further questions about our clinic please feel free to contact me directly at any time.

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians