Joe Biden

Guest Pumpkinhole

Guest Pumpkinhole

i don't mean to broach the topic of politics here, but did anyone see biden on meet the press sunday? sometimes i hear people say that he has had work done. when you look at him, you notice that he has a significant amount of hair in the front, yet he has lost most of his hair in the back. maybe i'm wrong here, but i don't see hairloss like that much. it seems like when people lose significant amounts of hair, there's diffuse thinning over the entire scalp. senator biden has somewhat thick hair in the front - at least compared to his hair on the rest of his scalp.

does he probably have a transplant? a bad one? i don't think it looks very natural if so. thoughts anyone?

Guest Pumpkinhole

i don't mean to broach the topic of politics here, but did anyone see biden on meet the press sunday? sometimes i hear people say that he has had work done. when you look at him, you notice that he has a significant amount of hair in the front, yet he has lost most of his hair in the back. maybe i'm wrong here, but i don't see hairloss like that much. it seems like when people lose significant amounts of hair, there's diffuse thinning over the entire scalp. senator biden has somewhat thick hair in the front - at least compared to his hair on the rest of his scalp.

does he probably have a transplant? a bad one? i don't think it looks very natural if so. thoughts anyone?

Without revealing too much about myself and also to be fair to Sen Biden, I know the family and met him several times. Yes he has had HT dating back way before FU technology. All the work is done at the hairline and midscalp and he grows it long and combs it straight back. I'm sure he would have continued to finish the work but his donor area is a very low strip in the back now. Not to say the donor area has been depleted from HT, but rather it may be that his NW scale just pushed the MPB down low in the back. On t.v. it looks fine from the front and the grafts along the hairline are very small looking in person no plugginess.

yeah, biden's hair looks a bit weird. Poor HT planning is more of the curse than plugginess, IMO.

But he survived a Vietnam prison camp. I'm sure he is surviving his hair situation just fine.

vocor1

Knowledge is Power

If the worst question is the one never asked, then the worst answer is the one never shared.

Yes Biden has had a lot of HT work. He started in the 80's a few years before I did. He had the old plugs, then in 90's the micro's. His hair really looked pluggy about 10-15 years ago and he combed it to the side... Over the years, early 90's he started combing it back and his "corn row" look started improving each year to were it is now-- It looks pretty good considering what it looked like before-- he's had FU done to correct previous work. ANd yes, he doesnt have any donor hair left. But given his start, he's down a lot of improvement.