US VP Canidate- HT person

Smoothy

JO BIDEN has been chosen today as Obama's VP canidate. As many know Jo has had many HT over the last 25 yrs but has finally got a natural look given his limited donor hair-- mature thin look. Being gray hair helps as well. If he didnt use up alot of donor hair back in the old days with old plug techniques then it would look better now.

JO BIDEN has been chosen today as Obama's VP canidate. As many know Jo has had many HT over the last 25 yrs but has finally got a natural look given his limited donor hair-- mature thin look. Being gray hair helps as well. If he didnt use up alot of donor hair back in the old days with old plug techniques then it would look better now.

Guest wanthairs

i always thought his results looked like crap, and have seen many elderly people with far better results. I am assuming he nevr went to a coalition doc.

Originally posted by wanthairs:

i always thought his results looked like crap, and have seen many elderly people with far better results. I am assuming he nevr went to a coalition doc.

It always has, but fairly recently it looks like he's had some repair work and I doubt most people (who've never seen him before) would know he had a transplant.

Five or more years ago, he definitely looked pretty weird (like a lot of us).

100? 'mini' grapfts by Latham's Hair Clinic - 1991 (Removed 50 plugs by Cooley 3/08.)

2750 FU 3/20/08 by Dr. Cooley

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley

Current regimen:

1.66 mg Proscar M-W-F

Rogaine 5% Foam - every now and then

AndroGel - once daily

Lipitor - 5 mg every other day

Weightlifting - 2x per week

Jogging - 3x per week

I've never been more proud to be a HT recipient or American than I am today. The feeling is overwhelming and hard to describe. This makes me feel like I can accomplish anything!(HA-HA)

This could be a very good thing for us. I envision increased federal funding for research on the latest follicular techniques and expanded tax deductions for proceedures.

Does anyone have any idea who has done his work over the years? As I have said here before he does not have a great head of hair and is still very much a balding male. But he does look age appropriate and the front is significantly improved. He always has the option of wearing a light density system to cover the crown.

Phil

For todays standards it is not up to par, but for where he started back in the late 60's 70s he looks pretty good (look at some pics back in the 80's-- he was pluggy)-- I think its been 13-14yrs since he had a procedure as he doesnt have any donor hair left.

For turning the corner on 70 (he just turned 66 I believe)-- he looks decent.

So for all of you who started HT post 2000-- you have good things waiting for you when your that old!

SMOOTHY

Dr Shapiro

Propecia/Rogaine xtra

MSM/Saw Pallmetto/Zinc

Nioxin Shampoo line

Zrii 3oz a day