Bobman Personal Update

Bobman

Just wanted to let everyone know....I may have found the woman of my dreams! Normally I don't share my life like this...but it is a direct result of having a hair transplant. I had recently pointed out a picture of me and my family...and it was me skinny NOT fat...well dressed, y'know. Anyway I asked her point blank if she would have been attracted to me if I had approached her like that and she was honest and said "no way". Shallow....maybe, but physical attraction is physical attraction....I know I wouldn't be attracted to her if initially if she was fat...period. So fellas...I'm really in a good place now....thought I'd share.

5b32c87d4ff94_Aug4th_2006_016_(Large).jpg.63c5b7e1dc4c6529abdbdfbae12d25d8.jpg

🙃

Just wanted to let everyone know....I may have found the woman of my dreams! Normally I don't share my life like this...but it is a direct result of having a hair transplant. I had recently pointed out a picture of me and my family...and it was me skinny NOT fat...well dressed, y'know. Anyway I asked her point blank if she would have been attracted to me if I had approached her like that and she was honest and said "no way". Shallow....maybe, but physical attraction is physical attraction....I know I wouldn't be attracted to her if initially if she was fat...period. So fellas...I'm really in a good place now....thought I'd share.

🙃

Troy, great results, im jealous. i'm a late bloomer i guess, hoping and trying to catch-up. i'm at 8 months and my progress is probably the same as your 5 month progress. icon_frown.gif i'm starting to see a lot more growth now, mostly in the last few weeks. icon_rolleyes.gif

Anybody and everybody who is honest with themselves will admit that looks are very important. We who have had HT's know this very well. But I am a little surprised a woman, who is your dream girl, would admit that she would not have been attracted to you if you didn't have hair, even though likely true. We all like to think, I am sure, that our soul mates are attracted to us for who and what we are rather an appearance over which we have no control. But I guess true love comes after physical attraction. Interestingly, I have read up on "lost love" and "first loves". These are people (and there are a lot of them out there) who have always been in love with a person from the past but for whom the relationship did not work out. Most of these people go on to marry others, etc, but may meet their lost loves, five - ten - forty years down the road. And no matter what these people may look like at that time, no matter how much they have aged, studies show that it doesn't matter. If the parties were in love with each other at a young age- say 15 - 22, it kind of leaves an imprint on the brain, like a bonding between a mother and her baby. Many of these people fall madly in love all over again, leave their spouses for their lost loves and when they marry, have some of the best statistics out there for staying together. Just thought you should know :-)

Your a young guy aren't you Troy? But yea, if you loved a girl from say highschool or college, still deep down know you are in love with her, if she was your first or deepest love at a young age, you can forget ever getting over her (and she you if she felt the same way). You may be happily married some day, but nobody will replace that lost girl, so if possible, look her up now before it is too late icon_smile.gif

Bobman - Another amazing photo of your hair restoration or dare I say ... total transformation!

I think your girlfriend is being honest and congratulate her for that.

Initial attraction means a lot. It takes a great personality, morales, etc. to hold a relationship together, but that initial attraction is what typically ignites the relationship to begin with.

1662 with Dr. Ron Shapiro - Spring 2006

1105 with Dr. Ron Shapiro - Fall 2009

M&M Weblog

Hi

This just reinforces our post on appearance and it's effect on women.. Looks matter, hair matters.. People care about how others look which is why we are on this site and getting HT's.. Looks are certainly not everything but look at how much people spend on make up , surgery , and all the other stuff...

Good luck Bobman !!!

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Bobman

Congatulations, I don't think she is being shallow for saying she was not attracted to your old picture. Now, if she had been married to you for 15 years and had 3 children by you and left you because you had gained weight or lost hair then she would be shallow. Most relationships start with a spark so don't worry about it. All the women I've been in love with there was a physical attraction at first otherwise it would be like going out and buying a horse. Again congratulations, I hope mine HT comes out as good as yours.

P.S. I will be posting photos of my results soon I'm at 4 months now and the new growth is really starting to take off. I'm finally starting to lose weight also which is also making a big difference.

Thanks Archy. Since the HT and some haircuts and color later...I'm very comfortable in my own skin these days. Now, my exwife may or may not have left when I wasn't at my best in life...and that truely is her loss. As for the woman that I've met...who knows...you're right about the spark AND its the ones that can handle the valleys of life with you that make the difference. This may or may not be the one....only time will tell...but in the meantime I'm in a good place. Best of luck and I'm really looking forward to seeing those pics.

🙃

What a transformation. Very nice work. It's not just the hair though, you look like a different person. Maybe it's the spark in your eyes. Congrats to the girl!

Bob one thing I have noticed about you is you seem very sincere, you have made this wonderfull transformation, but not arrogant about it. Maybe that is the blessing of losing your hair only to regain it back. It keeps the ego in check. And I agree its way better for pickin up chicks and finding one to maybe settle down with icon_biggrin.gif

Troy: I totally agree and appreciate the kudos to my attitude. Some people just don't get it. One thing for sure...is change. With that, I try to stay humble and remain grateful for the good things I have now. One of my beliefs is that we can't control for the most part the things that happen to us...but we can change what they mean to us. Thanks again man!

🙃