Congratulations to Notgoing2gobald on 1000 posts!!

nobuzz4me

oh its wonderful, the sky is blue, the grass is green, children are laughing and playing, my girlfriend holds my hand and wispers sweet nothings in my ear...

thats the point i usually wake up and realize im in ireland and the weather is shit, the sky is gray, the grass is mucky, the kids are screaming and the girlfriends gone shoppin with me credit card

Well the first part sounded lovely...like a heavenly dream.

I'm sorry to hear that it actually WAS a dream :P

Bill

I have toiled tirelessly for hours on end in a small smoke filled room, curtains drawn so as to avoid distractions from the real world;

lit w/ only the cyberspace reflection of billions of balding heads; ---

I have given up friends, family, (real-live) lovers, fresh air, even fresh food

as I hear the 'Knock'-'Knock' on my door from Sing-Sing every evening at 11' w/my two cases of New Castle, Shrimp Chow Mien and a carton of Marlboro's;

-----ALL-----

in an unparalleled attempt to be the chief Balding Benefactor;---

The lengths to which I have devised and revised strategies, plotting schemes and blue prints to map and cover billions of balding heads has only been rivaled in history by the likes of world class assassins in attempts to snipe the president,

-----OR-----

by the FBI in attempts to stifle the mafia; where the latter have their walls covered from floor to ceiling w/ blown up images of criminals and different angles of the president of the United States, my walls,

-----MY-----

walls, my bretheren, are covered and draped w/ images of billions of balding heads. I have scoured over every angle of every balding head for hours on end ..pacing endlessly into the night..."something isn't right!"..."We can get MORE density!"..."no BALDING skin left'N SIGHT!"...Bottles of New Castle and fine Cabernet have collected and covered my floors. Endless platters of baklava have been consumed...Blood, sweat, and tears

have been shed... My harem of Alba dolls have even grown cold, lonely, and weary as I gaze an occasional glance into their longing disappointed eyes. And now my Philanthro-Alopecia nature and efforts has been questioned, mistaken, and used as the brunt end of a balding blog joke?The

-----BALLS-----

of DHT are still rolling...Still rolling...

I shall persevere...I SHALL persevere...

The All or My Balls Speach,

by

NG2GB...

written & directed

-by-

NG2GB

theme song

-by-

NG2GB

choreogrophy

-by-

NG2GB

inspirational hymnal

-by-

NG2GB

inspiration to inspirational hymnal

-by-

NG2GB

Funny NG2GB,

I picture you as uncle frank in the 1986 movie one endless summer w/john cusack&demi moore.

He never leaves his room cause he thinks he is gonna win the big prize/lotto on the local radio station.

If you've never seen this ,go rent it--its hilarious. congrats on the no-life membership.

Dr Hasson 2-08