Other hairloss forums

For some reason when starting my search for hair transplants, Pat's page came up first and I ended up sticking to it. It wasn't until a few days ago that I look for other hair forums. I came accross the Bald Truth forum. Does anyone know how does that forum compare to this one, in terms of content at least? Also are there any other good hairloss forums out there? In a way it would be nice to have them all combined into one big forum.

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic''. Arthur C. Clarke

For some reason when starting my search for hair transplants, Pat's page came up first and I ended up sticking to it. It wasn't until a few days ago that I look for other hair forums. I came accross the Bald Truth forum. Does anyone know how does that forum compare to this one, in terms of content at least? Also are there any other good hairloss forums out there? In a way it would be nice to have them all combined into one big forum.

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic''. Arthur C. Clarke

I haven't looked at that site in a while but I found the bald truth forum with less information than this one. There didn't seem to be as much posting traffic on it. This site gave me 99% of the info i needed to make an informed choice.

good luck!

There is not very much traffic on the Bald Truth site, unfortunately. I think they emphasize the radio show, and are less focused on the web there.

This is the only website that concentrates exclusively on Hair Transplants that I know of.

is the radio show any good? I mean it seems that with HT you can only say so much, before you run out of things to say. If you look at this website, the same topics come up over and over, every month.

I've visited The Bald Truth site but never posted there. The reason is simple: found this one first and don't have time hop between sites. I'll admit that it is more convenient to just post any info I can add in one place.

Yeah, Pat should be smiling. icon_smile.gif

Personally, I like the mix of people we get here. Younger and older, very bald and not so bald, confident and scared stiff, informative and inquistive. That's really a good mix.

And once in a while you'll get someone to stir the pot a bit. I guess that is interesting if it gets you riled up.

In the end, though, it's just a good place to get some information, and maybe share some too.

vocor1

Knowledge is Power

If the worst question is the one never asked, then the worst answer is the one never shared.