TheKMan's Hair Reclamation Project with Dr. Hasson

TheKMan

Guys, thanks for the positive comments. I think the work looks good so far but having been around this forum for only a few weeks, I haven't seen nearly as many cases as some of you. So I'm glad to see you guys like it so far as well. Doesn't hurt to have a little bit of positive reinforcement from the vets icon_smile.gif

Those grafted hair will fall off, won't they? icon_frown.gif I wish they wouldn't.

Bill: Yep, I intend to document the entire progress here. I've gained a lot from this community; the least I can do is give a tiny bit back.

Joe: I had you mistaken for Jotronic initially...sorry! Thanks for the comments. Dr. Hasson certainly know his stuff.

FallenStar: Yep, I'm hoping the results will turn out solid enough that I won't have to make another visit. Real kudos to those who have gone back twice, thrice and sometimes even more often. It's because of their experiences, and willingness to share them, that the newbs like me can get the desired results in as few attempts as possible.

PGP: Thanks. Here's hoping the future postops are just as good icon_smile.gif

After a lot of research i decided to go with Hasson and Wong..

Me , You Eman and Qbert... are all in the same ship

It will be interesting for a lot of the members and future Hair resoration patients to look at our results ,,

But yeah HT with H&W was very surreal and comforting

Loving it?! Wait til the hair falls out and the pimples start...it's a great look. I am almost fully in the doldrums phase, just hoping for no shockloss to the little I had on top prior to surgery

Just giving you a hard time TheKMan. The first two weeks are super exciting, but personally after that you are ready begin seeing results. That nice buzzed look you have will begin to slowly fall out.

Love how clean your recipient site is!!

My initial HT thread:

done and done!! Check it out...

Yep, I'm bracing myself for the fallout. But secretly hoping it doesn't happen - miracles do happen right? LOL!!!

But yeah realistically, I am already seeing some come out when I give the top a nice rub.

I'm sure there will be times when I'll be jealous that you are ahead of me on the schedule icon_smile.gif

Hi All,

I've added Day 14 pics to the photo album. Less exciting than previous updates...the transplanted hair seem to have started dropping out.

The staples are out and I'm relieved. I had a nurse at the local hospital remove the staples...he had great things to say about how nice the work on the scar was and that it wasn't even visible in some of the areas.

I'll post some pics of the scar next month. My current camera can't focus if I bring it too close to the scar and the "far" pictures don't quite show a scar (good thing for me, not so great if I want to take photos to show you all).

TheKMan!

TheKMan-

Looks like your grafts started to grow a bunch in the last week. It's kind of fun to watch isn't it. Good to hear they are starting to fall out (even though all of us wish they stayed). You just know that the fun is on its way...ok, well in a couple of months.

Keep us posted and I will say it again, your recipient site looks soooooo clean.

My initial HT thread:

done and done!! Check it out...

Yep they certainly started to grow. I gave myself a #2 buzzcut (sides and back) today - not a bad look, except if someone looks at the top which won't be often considering I'm 6'0.

I'll be starting workouts next weekend, and my life will be completely back to normal.

Thanks for the comment on the recipient area. I'm glad it looks nice and clean.

Btw, the smiley face looks pretty awesome icon_smile.gif With a buzzcut and a scar, I can make out like a bad boy LOL!!! Thinking of getting a nasty tat of a fire-breathing dragon or something to spice up the next 12 months of my life!!!

Hey Bill: thanks for your comment on the Blog. This is a long process so positive reinforcements help. I'm REALLY excited to see what the results will bear.