Grafts Secured

On average, at what point in time would you say the grafts are relatively secure in your scalp?

The reason i am asking is because I had a hair transplant one week ago and in another weeks time I have to do quite a bit of travelling. I may not be able to tend to my new transplant a closely as I would have for the past two weeks and am concerned as to whether this will be detrimental or not.

thanks!

On average, at what point in time would you say the grafts are relatively secure in your scalp?

The reason i am asking is because I had a hair transplant one week ago and in another weeks time I have to do quite a bit of travelling. I may not be able to tend to my new transplant a closely as I would have for the past two weeks and am concerned as to whether this will be detrimental or not.

thanks!

By the time you go away on your trip there will be almost no chance of doing any harm to your transplanted grafts. Your scabs should all be gone by that time. Then there is not much you could do that will chance the outcome of your surgery. Try and enjoy yourself and don't think about it for a few months until the hairs start growing.