Dr. Keene is the BEST!!

Hairtobe

After years of being bothered by my severely receding hairline and not knowing what to do about it, I used this invaluable forum for ideas. My extensive research get leading me to Dr. Keene. I just had the procedure yesterday. I cannot say enought great things about her and her office. Although the results are obviously not in yet, I can emphatically say at this point that Dr. Keene and her staff are first rate in every way. Communication prior to the procedure was incredible. Dr. Keene personally responded to all my emails. Her staff answered all questions in a candid and prompt manner. And one more thing, regardless of how great Dr. Keene is as a surgeon -- and I think she's probably the best out there based on my research -- she is a wonderful human being. I will update this post with pics when my results come in. Thanks so much to this discussion forum for leading me to Dr. Keene.

After years of being bothered by my severely receding hairline and not knowing what to do about it, I used this invaluable forum for ideas. My extensive research get leading me to Dr. Keene. I just had the procedure yesterday. I cannot say enought great things about her and her office. Although the results are obviously not in yet, I can emphatically say at this point that Dr. Keene and her staff are first rate in every way. Communication prior to the procedure was incredible. Dr. Keene personally responded to all my emails. Her staff answered all questions in a candid and prompt manner. And one more thing, regardless of how great Dr. Keene is as a surgeon -- and I think she's probably the best out there based on my research -- she is a wonderful human being. I will update this post with pics when my results come in. Thanks so much to this discussion forum for leading me to Dr. Keene.

Glad everything went so well! Be sure to post pics as the "newsreel" comes in! icon_smile.gif

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

Pmill, have a glass of wine and relax. I guess you have a point that one cannot conclude a surgeon is the best until the results are in. In fact, I had the same thought when I read other "premature" posts. However, I was simply trying to convey that my experience with her office thus far has been incredible.

To add to what Hairtobe said -

WHen i had my first/smaller procedure by a doctor I had the small amounts of oozing/bleeding from donor area for about 36 hours after procedure. But when i had my procedure of 2000 grafts 2 days, no oozing/bleeding at all. Possible Dr Keene thinks because of the way she closes the donor area. One stitch internally that disolves and a 2nd stictching that's to be removed later.

And while i'm sure there are other great dr.'s on here, if anyone's looking for a HT physician in the Southwest, do not hesitate to speak to Dr Keene. She's great! Just wished I used her for first procedure! icon_smile.gif

By the way, thanks for the kind words Thanatopsis. I have seen a number of your posts during the course of my research, and I have found them to be quite supportive and informative. On that same note, I find this whole forum to be extremely supportive, which is great.