1700 Graft Session performed by Dr. Sheldon Kabaker

I feel that this is an interesting case. Whilst only 1700 grafts were used, I can see a small improvement, but nothing hugely apparent. If this is strip surgery, which I am presuming it is, I do not understand why the patient would have undergone this session, resulting in a permanent scar in the donor area, for such little result. I apologise if my comments seem unfounded. Maybe financial or physiological restraints were the motivation behind only 1700 grafts, but I just cannot admit to seeing huge results, and therefore do not really understand the gain from this procedure.

Also, I cannot be in total agreeance that this patients pre HT images show a male experiencing hairloss to the extent of an NW4.

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Having taken another look at the photos, I apologise. Maybe I have been overly critical. The small improvement that I stated, is somewhat larger than I primarily felt. Although I still have a few issues with this procedure. Again, I do not know the goals of the patient, but with a larger procedure, could the crown of not also been approached?

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

I'm curious how 1700 grafts got determined. It looks like there's a subtle improvement, but he still needs additional density, and I'm curious why this wasn't factored in pre-op, unless you feel yield got compromised for some reason.

Especially on the right-side of his hairline. He seems improved on his top-down shot, but the cosmetic improvement looks more minimal from profile/front, which is unusual since the reverse is usual the case when assessing improvement.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!