HT...Done Done... Check out my blogg - hair transplant with Dr. Mohmand

javy

Guys guys i have under gone surgery with Dr. Hamayun on the 15th of this month.. Have been trying create my blog since last couple of days but my computer was not responding.. Finally i have put on the pics on my blog and its there for every body to see... Well for people who wants to know more about Dr. Humayun... Let me tell you guys Dr Humayun Mohammad and Shahid are the real gentleman and they had helped me out with my visas and had taken care of my lodging and pickups from the airport.. I faced no difficulties what so ever...

Check out my pics and let me know what you about them..

Regards,

Javy.

Done done.. Check out my blog..

2785 grafts by Dr. Humayun Mohammad

My Hair Loss WebLog

Hey Bill,

Thanks for your comments.. Well i underwent 2785 grafts..As i did not had any bald area but i was thinning, coverage and density packing was important and that's exactly what Dr. Humayun did.

Regards,

Javy.

My Hair Loss WebLog

Hey Javy,

I almost have your hairloss pattern and Im also going to Dr Humayun this summer. Looking forward to that. Was the service great? Did you start the session in the morning? When was it ended? Did you stay in Islamabad for long? Thanks for answering my questions icon_smile.gif

Neolio

Well i can tell you with utmost confident that you will be in a good hands. The service was great and if you give them your details of your flight and your plan of how many days you will be staying, then the pickup and lodging arrangement will be made in advance and you wont have to worry about a thing.

My session started at around 11:30 A.M and lasted till 5 P.M i guess. and i stayed in Islamabad for about 6 days but you can plan to stay for 3-4 days and that will be completely fine. If you have any questions please let me know and i will be happy to answer it to the best of my knowledge.

Regards,

Javy.

My Hair Loss WebLog

Sounds good guys. hope everything goes well. I had my 1st H/T with DR H in 2008 March 28th. I had my 2nd H/T on the April 10th. So I am practically 1 week shy of 2 month post-op. I have many freinds at University, local community and the wider community waiting to see how my 2nd H/T results turn out, as there are many guys who would like to go to DR H for a H/T. So I am hoping that my 2nd H/T is going to produce good results.

ZAZ I havent seen any pictures of yours but i would like to see some if you can post it over the forum..

Abby: I think your results are fantastic and i would be a very happy person if i can get a result some where close to yours.. Good work man

Javy

My Hair Loss WebLog

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Dear Saif,

I have, up till now, not encountered any problems from indian authority.. I exactly know what you mean.. Its a little tricky and i agree with you completely with your concerns but if you are clean why to worry.. Thats the reason i was not afraid at all and went on with it.. What will they ask ?? Why you went.?? You reply for hair transplant.. Why pak and not in india ?? You reply them explain about the forum and about the colation docs and important of getting HT from the right surgeon and what it means to you... you dont need to be afraid man ..

Regards,

Javy.

My Hair Loss WebLog

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...