Smoking Marijuana after a HT

Hi,

I just had a HT of 1500 and was curious if I could smoke a little Marijuana....when I say smoke some I mean just a little to relax so like 2-3 inhales and that is it.

PS No need for anyone to get all huffy puffy and angry about this posting. I don't smoke cigs and rarely ever drink. Willing getting a little stoned really affect my healing?

This is day one after the Transplant...no bleeding at all....just a small spot on my cover that I use on my pillow...not really any discomfort other than it feels tight in the donor area where the staples are. I doubt I will even need to use the pain killers they gave me. Also, as much as I read on how to wash the grafted areas I still get nervous on how to wash and how much pressure to use should I really get the shampoo really lathered up?

The inhalation of any type of gases (CO, CO2, N) that decreases the oxygen content involved in respiration is going to affect the healing process of traumatised tissue.

No need for anyone to get all huffy puffy and angry about this posting. I don't smoke cigs and rarely ever drink. Willing getting a little stoned really affect my healing?

icon_rolleyes.gif

take care...

Hello my German Friend!! Thanks for the info....I wish I had a vaporizer. After the HT I have to watch my money if you know what I mean icon_eek.gif would not mind sharing a bowl with you right now! So how is it in Germany what are you studying? I'm in Seattle,WA the stuff we have here is very quality...how is it there?

Ask a doctor, ideally your doctor to be sure. I agree w/ Stimpson that I don't think it would actually cause a "problem", but also agree w/ mmhce that it is a problem nonetheless. Whether the effect is such that it actually negatively impacts you in an impactful is a risk you have to take -- and it's one I'd recco taking only after asking your doctor.

Moderate-heavy, if not addictive use is pretty bad for you, HT or no HT, tho...

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

• 3 weeks later...

I gave up smokin and vaporising (mine's in storage now!....shame I'm in the UK), now I bake....never looked back.... trouble is, more tendency to fall on my head icon_smile.gif

I've just had my consultation for HT so I've got it all to come.....

Regaine 5%

Nizoral

Years of AS leading to MPB!

Will it have a negative impact on your HT? I have no idea; but, you did just invest a lot (money, time, etc.) in this procedure. Why risk it just to get a little high?

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

I cannot see that smoking mary havin any more of an impact than just plain tobacco. However, doesn't smoking increase blood pressure? If so, then surely that will increase the chance of bleeding and thus the healing.

Once the healing has settled then I would assume blood circulation becomes an important factor in the maintenance of your HT...either way, smokin aint good for u.

I'm with ya on the tendency to have a wee toot but it's a personal choice.....I gave up and occasionally treat myself to the odd cookie.

I'd agree with mmhce

Hope it all's goes well!