12 Months 2886 Dr Rahal- Mixed feelings

Predator

Vince

What i think happened is this

The planned 3000 could not be harvested due to laxity problems, so Dr Rahal took the 2886 he could get. He put two fours in the frontal hairline on the right that add a lot of density and I guess the missing rest would have been planned into this area

I need to really reiterate that Dr Rahal and his team have my respect and gratitude and is one of the practices in the world.

Predator,

Your right...If we as men think an HT is going to have women stopping us on the street and running their fingers through our hair, well, someone is going to be in for a ROUGH RIDE. This would be the worst reason to do an HT. Case in point, look at how many bald men are doing great...

This isn't about women or dating..This is about YOU-period. Every guy who does this procedure or starts on this journey, does it for their own reason.

Predator, if you don't mind me asking you this questions, what was your reason for the HT?

Originally posted by NW4recession:

MP I didn't mean to be that way. Truth is I have not had access to PM/email for the past 4 days. Sorry man.

NWR, no biggy man.

I guess we can all just live and learn...

• 4 weeks later...

Predator,

I think you may want to change the title of this thread as you should be very pleased! You went to one of the best doctors around and he clearly delivered as it looks very dense and natural. Whether dry or slicked back wet, it looks very good!

Looking at it now after 13 months, how do you feel?

M&M

1662 with Dr. Ron Shapiro - Spring 2006

1105 with Dr. Ron Shapiro - Fall 2009

M&M Weblog

Predetor, personally i think your result is excellent, can't really see any negatives? If you are concerned about the hairline being a little 'see through', then I actually think that's adds to the authenticity of the hairline. I think we'd all like our 19 year old hairline back, but having a dense hairline doesn't necessarily fit the face. Remember that you are 42 (and I don't mean that in a nasty way) and the surgeons have a responsibility to match your age and current density.