HT 3387 grafts by Dr Bisanga (BHR clinic)

exchange

Ok Bill, I will post a photo album soon and I will be really happy to let Dr Bisanga giving his feedback and explanations cause so far his answers have been so poor.

Just to clarify, I never asked for free grafts. His assistant in the pre op instruction wrote me that the doctor, during the surgery can ask permission to the patient to put some extra grafts and, eventually, he will put them for free to obtain a good result. but this was not my case!

With 2600 grafts I only chose a more conservative hair line design in order to save hairs in my donor area for further surgery.

I hope he did not left that bald area on purpose hoping that one day I will come back to him for a further surgery...

Ps: can fine attached the consultation sheet where you can read the number of grafts required according to Dr. Bisanga

cheers

L

consulto.thumb.GIF.952cc1b875406ff039914b8ac8229119.GIF

Luca,

I've seen you lately posting your experience and photos all over every Dr. Bisanga related post, including threads over a year old.

Please start your own thread and keep your experience and photos confined to your topic. If Dr. Bisanga or his clinic choose to reply, they can do so on your topic rather than attempt to follow you around sharing your experience on every thread.

Understand that we try to be fair and safe for patients (allowing them to share their genuine experiences, opinions, concerns, and photos) and fair to doctors (giving them the right to reply readily when appropriate). Thus, I've removed some of your posts on older topics you revived. Posting your genuine experience and photos on one topic is much more effective and fair to everyone.

I expect your next post about your experience will be in a new topic rather than older revived ones. Since this is not your thread, any additional discussion about your experience on this thread will be removed.

Thanks in advance for your anticipated cooperation.

Bill