Switched from Propecia to Finasteride

Switched from Propecia to Finasteride 2 months ago. Admittedly, I lost alot of my libido/sex drive while on Propecia for 8 months. Did not see any results with Propecia. Switched over to Finasteride (much cheaper) , been on it for 2 months...still the same no results...but it made my sex drive jump 3X what it ever was in my life. I am very confused.

I am pretty concerned about this. Any help would be appreciated.

It doesn't matter.

Perhaps there was a break in the time inbetween switching from brand name propecia to generic finasteride, and this caused your brain to adjust the DHT-testosterone levels in your blood serum.

take care...

• 3 months later...

Propecia is finasteride at 1MG. Proscar is finasteride at 5MG. If you are feeling different from a generic or a bought-over-the-internet version of finasteride (i.e. Finpecia), then it is possibly nothing more than a sugar pill. See the link below. Dr. Rassman recently had a post about how finasteride is one of the most faked drugs.

http://www.baldingblog.com/200...ds-most-faked-drugs/

Dr. G: 1,000 grafts (FUT) 2008

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

My Hair Transplant Journey with Shapiro Medical Group