My Hair Transplant Journey with @eugenix : Experience with Dr. Vinita Dubey (May 28-29, 2024)

Hello everyone,

I will  share my hair transplant journey with you all, as I've found the stories and experiences on this forum incredibly helpful in making my decision. I'll be undergoing a hair transplant on May 28 and 29, 2024, at Eugenix with Dr. Vinita Dubey. I'll be documenting my entire experience, from pre-op preparation to the recovery process. I hope this thread provides useful insights for anyone considering a similar procedure.  Any suggestion/ care i need to take before and after procedure in india with @Eugenix Hair Science will be very helpful .

IMG_8837.jpeg

IMG_8630.jpeg

IMG_8615.jpeg

IMG_8610.jpeg

Posted (edited)

@Nishan

Thank you for choosing Eugenix Hair Sciences. We're happy that you have taken your time to do the research and thankful at the same time for showing your trust in us. Looking forward to seeing you, please feel free to send us a personalized message in case of any further questions.

Warmest Regards
Eugenix Hair Sciences 

Edited by Eugenix Hair Sciences

• Moderators

Good luck with the procedure. Let us know how it went afterwards.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

On 5/24/2024 at 4:30 AM, Nishan said:

Hello everyone,

I will  share my hair transplant journey with you all, as I've found the stories and experiences on this forum incredibly helpful in making my decision. I'll be undergoing a hair transplant on May 28 and 29, 2024, at Eugenix with Dr. Vinita Dubey. I'll be documenting my entire experience, from pre-op preparation to the recovery process. I hope this thread provides useful insights for anyone considering a similar procedure.  Any suggestion/ care i need to take before and after procedure in india with @Eugenix Hair Science will be very helpful .

IMG_8837.jpeg

IMG_8630.jpeg

IMG_8615.jpeg

IMG_8610.jpeg

Plz share your detailed experience 

• 2 weeks later...