Muresanu v Wong v Konior

I have narrowed my search down to the following 3 surgeons:

1) Laura/ Sever Muresanu - Switzerland

2) Jerry Wong - Canada

3) Raymond Konior - USA

Aside from cost differences (which are considerable), what does this forum suggest currently? Who is best for FUE, c4500 grafts?

And who us better out of Laura and Sever for FUE?

• Valued Contributor
28 minutes ago, JamesSterling said:

Impossible to answer this as Hattingen operate as a team. From reading patient testimonials, Dr Laura does more of the surgical aspects during FUE procedures and Dr Sever more of the planning. But don't quote me on this!

Personally from that list I'd choose Hattingen, though each are obviously top names in the industry and you'll likely do very well results-wise from any of them.

Posted (edited)

Wong, together with Hasson were the best, in my opinion, years ago, now a little less so, around the forums, I saw a few too many dissatisfied patients, for surgeons of their level, I only see excellent results from Hattinger. Konior, I know it's pretty expensive.

Edited by ITA
  • Like 1

• Valued Contributor
3 hours ago, JamesSterling said:

I have narrowed my search down to the following 3 surgeons:

1) Laura/ Sever Muresanu - Switzerland

2) Jerry Wong - Canada

3) Raymond Konior - USA

Aside from cost differences (which are considerable), what does this forum suggest currently? Who is best for FUE, c4500 grafts?

You could do a hell of a lot worse than these three excellent choices. I would go with who you feel most comfortable with and have the best communication with. All the best which ever way you decide. 

Posted (edited)

Imo Muresanu. Wong implants in rows which is ridiculous imho and konior is way too expensive (for me at least)

Edited by davidn
Joke

• Administrators

They're all excellent surgeons. I suggest consulting with all 3 and seeing who you gel with the most.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.