Best clinic turkey

Welcome to the site. Although I probably wouldn't recommend Dr. Aygin because he seems more like a hair mill. It's generally agreed on the Internet that the best Turkish doctors are Resul Yaman, Dogan Turan and Gokhan Gur with Fuecapilar, Erkan Demirsoy and Ozlem Bicer, all in Istanbul. If you go to Ankara, Abdul Muttalip Keser and Kaan Pekiner are highly regarded but hard to get a hold of.

• Valued Contributor

There is no best clinic in Turkey. There is only a best clinic for you. Have a look at patient posted results on this site. Look for patients with a similar loss to yours and with results that you are aspiring to. Then look to see which doctors are performing these results. If you are researching by geography and cheapest prices you will end up paying more in the long run. All the best.

• Administrators

The clinic you're referencing is a hair mill. Why are you only looking at Turkey? Never make a decision based on location.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.