Hello, I am very new to this website and hope that you can help me with a very important topic for me. I am thinking of contacting Dr. Bek with his new clinic. I do know him from previous research about HLC and I am aware that his work is generally regarded as good. However because of his new clinic I am a bit afrair that something will go sideways. I am asking you guys for your advise. Do you think based on past results that my transplant with Dr. Bekir Bek will yield good results and that his new clinic would be a good choice? I would be very thankful for insights from you guys. 

• Administrators

He seems to be a new doctor. Don’t know much about him. I would use our list as a starting point for research

https://hairtransplantnetwork.com/best-hair-transplant-surgeons

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Hey, thank you for your reply. I have already done my research regarding surgeons that I like. The surgeons I wanted are the likes of pekiner,HLC and maybe Turan. The problem I have with pekiner is the long waitinglist, with HLC I can‘t choose a surgeon. I just heard that Dr Bek who is a former HLC surgeon opened his own clinic and offers a very reasonable price for now at least. Therefore I am considering him but only due to the fact that his clinic is new I am afraid of complications. If someone that is preferably not paid could share his experiences with Dr Bek (also HLC days) I would be very thankful. 

On 4/23/2024 at 10:08 AM, FullHL said:

Hey, thank you for your reply. I have already done my research regarding surgeons that I like. The surgeons I wanted are the likes of pekiner,HLC and maybe Turan. The problem I have with pekiner is the long waitinglist, with HLC I can‘t choose a surgeon. I just heard that Dr Bek who is a former HLC surgeon opened his own clinic and offers a very reasonable price for now at least. Therefore I am considering him but only due to the fact that his clinic is new I am afraid of complications. If someone that is preferably not paid could share his experiences with Dr Bek (also HLC days) I would be very thankful. 

I was in the same situation as you. See my post i went there with my cousin recently. Let me know what concerns you may have. Not sure about the final results but so far we are looking good. 

• Administrators
On 4/23/2024 at 7:08 AM, FullHL said:

Why are you focusing solely on Turkey? There’s doctors in Europe like De Freitas, Pinto, HDC for similar prices.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Moderators

There are a couple of members here who have gone to Dr Bekir Bek. You can do a search for the Drs name and you should come up with a few results that you can view. 

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

7 hours ago, Joe809 said:

I was in the same situation as you. See my post i went there with my cousin recently. Let me know what concerns you may have. Not sure about the final results but so far we are looking good. 

First of all thank you very much for your response. As a matter of fact I have seen your post and I have to say it look very promising and I wish you all the best. What makes me a little anxious is that the clinic is fairly new. Meaning I do not know much about the procedure, the cleanliness, how the donor is managed etc. Its the uncertainty. As I said above, I know Bek from my research before and I am also aware that he has very good work from his HLC days but does it transfer into his new clinic? I really believe that very great work could be achievable with him and at the moment for a very good price, which is also a very important point. 

3 hours ago, Melvin- Admin said:

Why are you focusing solely on Turkey? There’s doctors in Europe like De Freitas, Pinto, HDC for similar prices.

Tbh I have never even thought that much about europe, I think me havin turkish roots plays a major part in it and from the financial perspective it is still a little bit cheaper in turkey. As for Dr.Bek, if he is continuing his work from the HLC days, he would be a very good option because he procedes similar to Pekiner and is very cheap at the moment

7 hours ago, FullHL said:

First of all thank you very much for your response. As a matter of fact I have seen your post and I have to say it look very promising and I wish you all the best. What makes me a little anxious is that the clinic is fairly new. Meaning I do not know much about the procedure, the cleanliness, how the donor is managed etc. Its the uncertainty. As I said above, I know Bek from my research before and I am also aware that he has very good work from his HLC days but does it transfer into his new clinic? I really believe that very great work could be achievable with him and at the moment for a very good price, which is also a very important point. 

Yeah good points. For me at the end was between bruno or bekir.  The office is very very clean and I really like it. Somehow I took a picture of the building (of course the building is behind me) because I like it before the surgery I just didn’t know that was the building. He is very professional too. For me I asked him a lot of question and he answered them very good. For the end outcome we have to wait so far I suppose to be in the ugly duckling stage i think is call started prob at day 24 I will say and is not that bad at least for now. I will update some photos on the 29th a month after surgery. Again I did a lot research when he was at hlc and for me is the same person “wielding the sword” if you know what I mean. Just make sure you are comfortable with whoever you go. 

48 minutes ago, Joe809 said:

Yeah good points. For me at the end was between bruno or bekir.  The office is very very clean and I really like it. Somehow I took a picture of the building (of course the building is behind me) because I like it before the surgery I just didn’t know that was the building. He is very professional too. For me I asked him a lot of question and he answered them very good. For the end outcome we have to wait so far I suppose to be in the ugly duckling stage i think is call started prob at day 24 I will say and is not that bad at least for now. I will update some photos on the 29th a month after surgery. Again I did a lot research when he was at hlc and for me is the same person “wielding the sword” if you know what I mean. Just make sure you are comfortable with whoever you go. 

I am looking forward to see your pictures. How is your donor doing rn? Dou you have any shock loss in your donor or with parts of your head you had hair? And I will be closely observing your updates(hopefully there will be many more). Wish you all the best!

Donor is looking good I will update pictures of the donor area too. No shock loss so far. Same for my cousin. I will try to get some picture from him after his first month too

6 hours ago, Joe809 said:

Donor is looking good I will update pictures of the donor area too. No shock loss so far. Same for my cousin. I will try to get some picture from him after his first month too

Glad to hear. May I ask what number or email you used to contact the clinic and was it an assistant or the doctor himself you talked to?

On 4/26/2024 at 11:09 AM, FullHL said:

I am looking forward to see your pictures. How is your donor doing rn? Dou you have any shock loss in your donor or with parts of your head you had hair? And I will be closely observing your updates(hopefully there will be many more). Wish you all the best!

On 4/27/2024 at 2:11 AM, FullHL said:

Glad to hear. May I ask what number or email you used to contact the clinic and was it an assistant or the doctor himself you talked to?

I talk to Bekir himself I had a lot of questions so he answered all of them. This number +90 (535) 652 28 29. Also I know you didnt asked about pekiner but one of the reasons i didnt pick him as my last 2 he pick and choose who he wants to do the transplant. Meaning he can be skilled on certain types of hair(I know one of the bad review he had he was dealing with a curly hair and didn’t finish the procedure). I will be updating some pic today. I asked my cousin to send me some pictures so I will be updating his this week as well