Dr. Ahmed Altan- NW-6 4200 grafts 9-12-18 months results

MicroFue with 0.7 mm punch performed to our NW-6 patient.

Treatment plan:

Hairline reconstruction and fulfilling the frontal and mid-crown area.

Crown itself is going to be operated in another session.

Operation:

Performed operation with FUE 1 session 4200 grafts harvested with 0.7 mm motorized punch.

Partial separation of 400 singles for frontal hairline and 3800 implanted homogenically for frontal and mid-crown area.

Dr. Ahmed Altan-Aestepool Clinic

image.thumb.png.a41aed4166b0d2b59cc2d57a18458630.png

image.thumb.png.0730268234a42ca6fb886655122f8832.png

Before...

image.thumb.png.3b56910569040b4d4f5abf420400a292.png

image.thumb.png.62cdc2ca2ed9d4bf65aa639629dcce1e.png

9 months...

image.thumb.png.37c15f52b582df6c354802ce6d043bb8.png

12 Months...

image.thumb.png.68b1cdeee9380dda650d9c6804f1e1c6.png

18 Months...

Feel free to contact me for any questions you might have.

Dr. Ahmed Altan

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

Stellar result, very impressive @Dr. Ahmed Altan

I have some questions:

• 0.7mm is a small punch, the donor site must be looking good with respect to scars?
  • Is the patient on any medication?
  • Could you share some photos at day 0 after the extraction and implantation?
Edited by Ccd99
  • Like 1

• Administrators

Great work thanks for sharing.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Moderators

Very nice result.

• Like 1

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

On 4/17/2024 at 12:08 PM, Ccd99 said:

Stellar result, very impressive @Dr. Ahmed Altan

I have some questions:

• 0.7mm is a small punch, the donor site must be looking good with respect to scars?
  • Is the patient on any medication?
  • Could you share some photos at day 0 after the extraction and implantation?

Thank you Ccd99,

• Yes, he almost has no scars on skin. We can use it only if diameter of hair shaft is allowing us.
  • He started using Minoxidil also medicated with crushed Finasteride inside on 4th month but somehow he decided to stop after 3 months of use.
  • i will add photo of implanted part but donor area is not nice to share here as it was not clean for this patient.

29cceb5c-3a73-442f-987e-cf7a495002b0.JPG

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Dr. Ahmed Altan said:

Thank you Ccd99,

• Yes, he almost has no scars on skin. We can use it only if diameter of hair shaft is allowing us.
  • He started using Minoxidil also medicated with crushed Finasteride inside on 4th month but somehow he decided to stop after 3 months of use.
  • i will add photo of implanted part but donor area is not nice to share here as it was not clean for this patient.

29cceb5c-3a73-442f-987e-cf7a495002b0.JPG

Nice work, very dense for 4200 grafts and such a big surface area! What was the size of recipient area and what sort of density was this implanted at?

21 minutes ago, Ccd99 said:

Nice work, very dense for 4200 grafts and such a big surface area! What was the size of recipient area and what sort of density was this implanted at?

Thank you for your quote Ccd99,

It was in total 103 cm2 and avarage makes around 40-42 FUs/cm2 and frontal 40 cm2 has better density like 50-55 and mid-crown 63 cm2 has lower density. 

A small note here: You can not guess surgeons hand moves here(please check previous photo), so they are homogenized one by one. Not to cause any irregular empty parts also not to cause a ploughed view/result.

Thanks for reading.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Dr. Ahmed Altan said:

Thank you for your quote Ccd99,

It was in total 103 cm2 and avarage makes around 40-42 FUs/cm2 and frontal 40 cm2 has better density like 50-55 and mid-crown 63 cm2 has lower density. 

A small note here: You can not guess surgeons hand moves here(please check previous photo), so they are homogenized one by one. Not to cause any irregular empty parts also not to cause a ploughed view/result.

Thanks for reading.

Thank you for the insight Dr!

• Like 1