Some anxiety but great results :)

This is going to sound weird to some of you but I almost didnt have my transplant done last year because I was worried what people would think about it. Well I did have it done and the results are amazing. I have soo much more hair but now I am paranoid that the people I work with are laughing at me behind my back. I work in different places each week and it seems that the people that have never really payed me much attention haven't noticed which helps me relax. But others that I see on a regular basis must have noticed.I am beginnin to think that eevrybody knows Ive had it done even complete strangers when walking down the street. I think I am being totally irrational due to anxiety. Anybody else felt like this? Perhaps if I attach some photos you guys would tell me what you think? Ironically i think it looks very natural, an excellent job just a big difference compared to before. Anxiety is awful.

Here is some before and after. I think I just need to adjust to the change and be happy with the excellent results really. It does looks good. Love to hear your comments.

This probably depends on the maturity of the people you work with. Yes, people will gossip and project their insecurities onto you. The more they can "punish" you, the better they will feel. So you are not crazy, this does happen.

Yes your hair looks great. Other than telling them to F___ themselves, there is not alot you can do other than outing yourself and making the HT a topic of discussion. But that puts it into the realm of public discourse which has its own problems.

The thing that keeps me sane is that if anyone were ever openly critical about the HT, I would simply ask them how they would feel about being bald? And then express good fortune about being able to do something about it.

Thanks the Emperor. I had no idea how much of a mental process I would go through after getting this done. Part of me is really glad that I did. Happy in fact. Ecstatic even !!

Its really forced me to face my demons. To find the courage to walk about with my head held high and to re=examine what's important in life. I have to remember how afraid and isolated I felt before. How low my self esteem and confidence was. The anxiety is reducing now. I have listened to what you have said and it has really helped. Thank you sir.

H6A.jpg.8830ad1a5df5585002df03f7ea248ff2.jpg

do comb in,

Why not just create a new "photo album" so you can put all your images in one place rather than multiple topics?

Also, I'm not sure if you saw the message at the top of this forum however, anything posted between today and Sunday/Monday will most likely be lost during the transisition to the new community. You can read more about this by clicking here.

Best wishes,

Bill