Smile Hair Clinic (Turkey) or Eugenix Hair Science India

• Valued Contributor
Posted (edited)

This isn’t even a comparison in terms of quality of result: Smile will leave you with a pluggy hairline as they always do, whereas Eugenix produce overwhelmingly great work. Eugenix isn’t without its issues, and the clinic has been extensively reviewed on here over the last few years so they are very easy to research - worts and all - but if it’s Eugenix or 99% of what you’ll find in Turkey then it’s no contest. 

But why only those two clinics? What criteria narrowed it down to just those?

Edited by Berba11
  • Like 2

• Moderators

I would definitely pick Eugenix over Smile.

• Like 1

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

I preferred Pure Line Clinic instead of Smile Clinic. They perform one operation per day and Dr Mesut was really great. I think you should check it out!

• Administrators

Eugenix has scaled up, there’s no question. However, the difference is that the surgeries are led by doctors, not technicians. That’s a big difference. Eugenix has several doctors that can be independently reviewed here on the forum. The same cannot be said about the other clinic. 

The reality is that eugenix is still one of most affordable places for high Norwoods. If you need a lot of grafts and you cannot afford the $5 that Pittella charges or €5 Zarev charges, that leaves you with Eugenix. 

Will you get the same level of individualized care from a larger clinic that has multiple doctors and multiple patients? No. But you shouldn’t expect that either. That means you need to educate yourself more and do your research. You can still achieve an amazing result, but you won’t get your hand held. Look at @general-etwan perfect example of achieving an amazing result for a fraction of the cost. But he directed his own care and was an integral part of the planning. 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

As the others have said, no debate here. Smile has produced a lot of very bad and scary results, bad pluggy hairlines and butchered donor areas. 

Even with Eugenix’s least expensive package, you can rest assured that they will take proper care of your donor area and will create a natural looking, soft and mature hairline. The design strategy of Eugenix is one of the best in the industry.

You’ll still want to be personally proactive and take an assertive role in directing your own design and outcome. The more knowledgeable you are about how everything works, the better. And do not go to Smile; there is a good chance they’d butcher donor area and produce an unnatural looking hairline.