Need to know if anyone can vouch

Hi i'm looking to get eyebrow transplant at Memorial hospital, it's a big hospital in turkey that does lots of procedures. There isn't much user generated reviews on them so I wanted  to come here and ask if anyone if anyone can attest to Memorial hospital and/or Dr Sema Aysan Kızıldağ or Dr. Mehmet Dogruer

https://www.memorial.com.tr/doktorlar/mehmet-dogruer?hastane=memorial-bahcelievler-hastanesi&bolum=sac-ekimi

https://www.memorial.com.tr/doktorlar/sema-aysan-kizildag?hastane=memorial-bahcelievler-hastanesi&bolum=sac-ekimi

• Valued Contributor

I think you should avoid this clinic. Eyebrow transplants are a delicate art and you don’t want to risk a bad result that wouldn’t be borderline impossible to hide. Spend the extra money and go to a highly regarded clinic elsewhere in Europe. 

37 minutes ago, Berba11 said:

I think you should avoid this clinic. Eyebrow transplants are a delicate art and you don’t want to risk a bad result that wouldn’t be borderline impossible to hide. Spend the extra money and go to a highly regarded clinic elsewhere in Europe. 

Thank you for the feedback, may I ask your basis for the reason. I merely just want to know. Plus this is a large reputable hospital not clinic 

• Valued Contributor
11 minutes ago, Antman said:

Thank you for the feedback, may I ask your basis for the reason. I merely just want to know. Plus this is a large reputable hospital not clinic 

Purely on the grounds that it doesn’t seem to be somewhere with any patient verification of quality results, which makes it a massive risk. 

It being a hospital makes zero difference, as does its size. 

• Moderators

Eyebrows are not easy to get right and a pain to maintain. The hairs need to be implanted very angled and facing a certain way. Afterwards once they grow in if the grafts came from the scalp they will grow long and you will have to constantly trim them every few days to keep hem at a proper length.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

17 minutes ago, Al - Moderator said:

Eyebrows are not easy to get right and a pain to maintain. The hairs need to be implanted very angled and facing a certain way. Afterwards once they grow in if the grafts came from the scalp they will grow long and you will have to constantly trim them every few days to keep hem at a proper length.

Yea I understand that, I've never had eyebrows and would like them considering they help define the face. Here are a few pictures the hospital sent me regarding their eyebrow work. 

WhatsApp Image 2024-04-08 at 15.46.57_4a716970.jpg

WhatsApp Image 2024-04-08 at 15.46.58_d8d62c04.jpg

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Fue3361 said:

You’re lucky you asked.  Run; and run away FAST.  Those before/after are 100% photoshop (zero doubt about it).

How can you be so sure? 

Edited by Antman

Posted (edited)
52 minutes ago, Antman said:

How can you be so sure? 

Because it's a bad photoshop job.  I'm wasn't gonna do it cause I'm lazy, but here's a few examples:
image.png.5cd3700c68e2a3859b787c9519176f15.png

Here you can see that the reflections in both eyes are identical, and the eyelashes are absolutely in the exact same spots (basically, it's the same photo, with the eyebrows photoshopped.

As for the female, the eyes are not off the exact same photograph, but were 100% taken the same day (probably minutes apart):

image.png.63eb9226e0859affb6192287844f8abc.png

As you can see, hey eyelashes are folding in the exact same ways, with VERY SLIGHT variations (meaning the photos are not identical, but taken very soon from each other).  Also, the reflection in the eyes is slightly different.

Hope this helps.  There's tons of other hints (I can literally see photoshop evidence on the eyebrows, but this is more technical to talk about.

EDIT:  Frankly, I'm surprised nobody else pointed it out.

EDIT #2:  The vast majority of these kinds of clinics lie in their before/afters one way or another.  When something looks good, it doesn't mean they're being honest with you.  And this was a very sloppy/lazy photoshop job.  I could make these look entirely authentic given 10 minutes, and 99% of people would buy it.  Any clinic with even the smallest budget can make fake before/afters that look authentic.  This is why you look for actual testimonials of clients, and not propaganda from clinics on their socials.  

Edited by Fue3361
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Check out my journey here:

8 minutes ago, Fue3361 said:

Because it's a bad photoshop job.  I'm wasn't gonna do it cause I'm lazy, but here's a few examples:
image.png.5cd3700c68e2a3859b787c9519176f15.png

Here you can see that the reflections in both eyes are identical, and the eyelashes are absolutely in the exact same spots (basically, it's the same photo, with the eyebrows photoshopped.

As for the female, the eyes are not off the exact same photograph, but were 100% taken the same day (probably minutes apart):

image.png.63eb9226e0859affb6192287844f8abc.png

As you can see, hey eyelashes are folding in the exact same ways, with VERY SLIGHT variations (meaning the photos are not identical, but taken very soon from each other).  Also, the reflection in the eyes is slightly different.

Hope this helps.  There's tons of other hints (I can literally see photoshop evidence on the eyebrows, but this is more technical to talk about.

EDIT:  Frankly, I'm surprised nobody else pointed it out.

EDIT #2:  The vast majority of these kinds of clinics lie in their before/afters one way or another.  When something looks good, it doesn't mean they're being honest with you.  And this was a very sloppy/lazy photoshop job.  I could make these look entirely authentic given 10 minutes, and 99% of people would buy it.  Any clinic with even the smallest budget can make fake before/afters that look authentic.  This is why you look for actual testimonials of clients, and not propaganda from clinics on their socials.  

can you dm me with any way to contact you, I would actually like to know more about this

31 minutes ago, Antman said:

can you dm me with any way to contact you, I would actually like to know more about this

Just ask here.  I'd be glad to answer, and I'm sure others can give their input.  

Check out my journey here: