HT in Ontario Canada?

Well, after many many years of this (from age 21 to now 38) I finally got a scalp biopsy done and have decided that this year I AM TAKING THE DIVE 

I only know one person personally who has had a transplant, my cousin, but he had his done about 30 years ago and everything has changed since then...the only advice he can give me is just make sure that you get a GOOD one and it will look natural 

I live in Ontario Canada and looking around so far I'm seeing mostly places in Toronto and British Columbia areas. Travelling can be a bit of an issue and if there should be follow up in a year then I would like to at least be within driving instead of flying distance  

Dr. Rahal is in Toronto.  He's highly recommended by this forum, and from what I've seen online, appears to do amazing work.  I'd certainly start with him.

• Administrators

Dr. Rahal, he’s the best in Ontario. 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.