Fuegenix New punch like zarev?

Hello, I saw that fuegenix is using a new punch and the holes look similar to zarev.

How is this possible and are these the only two doctors who can do this? This way you can harvest more grafts and it causes fewer scars.

I heard that Zarev works a lot with air pressure? I would be operated on by a Trivellini micromotor and I hardly see any punches, there is also a vacuum function that makes it easier to remove the grafts? The trivellini page even says that the function makes the grafts easier to remove!

Is there a key or a difference here somewheScreenshot_2024-03-25-12-30-04-122_com.instagram.android.thumb.jpg.a94d927c7467d76175717ab809f6f66a.jpgre?

25 minutes ago, Konsole93 said:

Hello, I saw that fuegenix is using a new punch and the holes look similar to zarev.

How is this possible and are these the only two doctors who can do this? This way you can harvest more grafts and it causes fewer scars.

I heard that Zarev works a lot with air pressure? I would be operated on by a Trivellini micromotor and I hardly see any punches, there is also a vacuum function that makes it easier to remove the grafts? The trivellini page even says that the function makes the grafts easier to remove!

Is there a key or a difference here somewheScreenshot_2024-03-25-12-30-04-122_com.instagram.android.thumb.jpg.a94d927c7467d76175717ab809f6f66a.jpgre?

it is all smoke and mirror. This looks no different than a WAW punch at 0.9 after surgery. Patient characteristics are different too. Some patients with fine blonde hair have triples , quadrulples and 5-6 FU units. Munib is a master marketer. 

34 minutes ago, shiba1985 said:

it is all smoke and mirror. This looks no different than a WAW punch at 0.9 after surgery. Patient characteristics are different too. Some patients with fine blonde hair have triples , quadrulples and 5-6 FU units. Munib is a master marketer. 

Agreed. Here’s my head 24 hours after surgery (and not by zarev or fugenix). Standard 0.9 punch.

IMG_20230714_224033.thumb.jpg.d8e539d2700d87e1ed9ab0225bdbff7f.jpg

• Administrators

Zarev has a punch that is pending patent. I don’t think any surgeon is using his tool yet. 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, BackFromTheBrink said:

Agreed. Here’s my head 24 hours after surgery (and not by zarev or fugenix). Standard 0.9 punch.

IMG_20230714_224033.thumb.jpg.d8e539d2700d87e1ed9ab0225bdbff7f.jpg

zarev result looks  different tbh

its no coincidence that zarevs results are unmatched when it comes to donor

Edited by mr_peanutbutter

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, mr_peanutbutter said:

zarev result looks  different tbh

its no coincidence that zarevs results are unmatched when it comes to donor

Definitely looks different. We were comparing the other surgery from fuegenix posted above. Zarev uses much smaller punches that the .9 used in my surgery. 

I'd agree that Zarev is the best in the world at donor management.

Sadly, most of us missed the window when he was affordable. He was 4euro not long ago and it seems he's 9euro now to all intents and purposes.

A €100,000 surgery is surely mostly for elite business people and celebrities.

Edited by BackFromTheBrink

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, BackFromTheBrink said:

Definitely looks different. We were comparing the other surgery from fuegenix posted above. Zarev uses much smaller punches that the .9 used in my surgery. 

I'd agree that Zarev is the best in the world at donor management.

Sadly, most of us missed the window when he was affordable. He was 4euro not long ago and it seems he's 9euro now to all intents and purposes.

A €100,000 surgery is surely mostly for elite business people and celebrities.

he should probably do a lot of advertising in california, i heard that 9 eur per graft are almost normal prices there

however i think its good he raises prices that much cause maybe it will motivate other surgeons to find similar or even better solution and catch up with his results.

if he does like 1-2 surgeries per week, he brings home 800.000 usd home every months, with a team of like 3-5 people. if that isnt motivation then i dont know 

Edited by mr_peanutbutter