Researching EUGENIX - price packages?

Posted (edited)

I’m looking into having a hair transplant with EUGENIX (my 4th procedure overall) and I’m just wondering what folks know about the difference between the “comprehensive/exclusive package” that includes having the surgery done by senior doctors,  versus the “premium package” where Eugenix founders Dr. Sethi or Dr. Bansal will participate in the procedure directly. The cost varies significantly between the packages… what can I expect if I opt for a lower tier package without dr. Sethi or Bansal’s involvement? Does it come down to simply Dr. Sethi’s/Bansal aesthetic artistry concerning the hairline? Or can I expect a lower survival rate of grafts without their participation? Thanks! I’ve also included some photos here of my current, 8 month post-op hair. For reference–I was a Norwood 6/7 and have had 7,000 grafts done with FUT@Melvin- Admin @Gatsby 

IMG_0829.jpeg

IMG_0830.jpeg

IMG_0831.jpeg

IMG_0832.jpeg

IMG_0838.jpeg

IMG_0839.jpeg

Edited by David R

It’s confusing because it seems to be that all the packages have the same quality of techs extracting and implanting the grafts.

All that seems to change is the doctor who makes the starting slits.

Note the “starting” word.

Thats because after the lead doc makes the hair line slits, then a less experienced doc seems to come in and do the rest.

So the difference between paying 75 INR and 350 INR (4x the price), seems to be just the doctor who does the original 30 minutes of work.

After that I guess it’s all the same.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Gatsby said:

Yes since the packages came in it does become a little confusing. However I think it is designed to offer a hair transplant to those who can’t afford paying the prices of Dr Sethi and Dr Arika. 

I wish they offered a package where Sethi draws the hair line but other doctors do the work. I think it would be very popular as Sethi’s hairlines are so good.

• Thanks 1

@Buffaloboy , you can ask the consultant to provide the hairline design by Dr Arika, even in lower packages. Its possible.

Dr. Sethi rarely does procedure these days.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, rsb said:

@Buffaloboy , you can ask the consultant to provide the hairline design by Dr Arika, even in lower packages. Its possible.

Dr. Sethi rarely does procedure these days.

To be honest I really dont think i’m all that interested in a Dr Arika hairline.

Cant help but find it incredible that Sethi is why Eugenix became so popular, and now he doesn’t do much.

• Thanks 1

From what I can tell, especially if I’m going in to have mostly my crown and humps filled in, there is really not much incentive to spend more for the higher tier packages… 

• Moderators
On 3/9/2024 at 10:34 AM, David R said:

From what I can tell, especially if I’m going in to have mostly my crown and humps filled in, there is really not much incentive to spend more for the higher tier packages… 

I was going to say the same thing. It looks like your hairline is fine and you need to fill in all behind it so I don’t think it’s going to make much difference which package you choose.  For someone in your situation you may be just as well off with the cheaper option. None of the Eugenix Drs are bad so why bother with an expensive package for a Dr who is better at hairlines if you’re not doing that area. Just my opinion. 

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.