Deciding on a hair transplant clinic in Turkey

Hello everyone,

I have been researching hair transplant clinics for a while and decided to go to Turkey. I see many alternatives from 1500USD to 15000USD. Frankly, I see very good results for 3000-3500 USD, but doctors with a price of 10000-12000 dollars are generally recommended in the forum. As far as I can see, not all of these doctors' results and comments are actually good. On what basis are recommendations made? What are the points to consider when making a choice? What are these doctors good for doing differently? What are others missing? While Turkey is so famous for hair transplantation, are all clinics really working poorly except for 3-4 doctors? I found a few good alternatives around 3000 Euros, but I'm confused by people's prejudices against other clinics here and on the forum. What are you thinking ?

Tamer Sam

Best Regards

Please direct medical questions to medical professionals.

NW3, Dr. Rahal, FUE, 3,000 grafts, Summer 2023

35 minutes ago, Tamersam. said:

but I'm confused by people's prejudices against other clinics here and on the forum. What are you thinking ?

It is highly unlikely you will receive a good result for a few thousand Euros.  At that minimal an amount, that means the doctor isn't performing the surgery, but his techs, who are of unknown amount of experience.  What you will see around hair loss forums are people posting their botched hair transplants from the Turkish hair mills. The only time I've seen a "good result" is when they over harvest most of your donor and fill in the frontal part of your hairline leaving nothing for future repair work.

If you want to waste that money I suggest you take a trip to Las Vegas.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tamersam. said:

Hello everyone,

I have been researching hair transplant clinics for a while and decided to go to Turkey. I see many alternatives from 1500USD to 15000USD. Frankly, I see very good results for 3000-3500 USD, but doctors with a price of 10000-12000 dollars are generally recommended in the forum. As far as I can see, not all of these doctors' results and comments are actually good. On what basis are recommendations made? What are the points to consider when making a choice? What are these doctors good for doing differently? What are others missing? While Turkey is so famous for hair transplantation, are all clinics really working poorly except for 3-4 doctors? I found a few good alternatives around 3000 Euros, but I'm confused by people's prejudices against other clinics here and on the forum. What are you thinking ?

Tamer Sam

Best Regards

From your initial post i understand that you dont know much about this industy, its shady and money driven in most of its part. Do a better research in this forum about doctors, results, hairmills and butchered patients with irreversible damage and then you will understand that its crucial either to find the best doctor that you trust for your case, regardless of the money, or not to have surgery at all.

I can't imagine paying 10 thousand dollars and regretting it because I saw the terrible results of those doctors. Are there really only 4-5 doctors in all of Turkey who do their job properly? 

Edited by AndrewF.
Fixed

• Administrators

Why are you only looking at doctors in Turkey? Broaden your horizon. There are affordable doctors all over the world. Mexico, South America, Asia. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

2 hours ago, Tamersam. said:

Hello everyone,

Tamer Sam

Best Regards

Do you know how many grafts you'll need? Have you consulted with any surgeons yet? Are you on medication (or do you plan to be)?

2 hours ago, Tamersam. said:

Hello everyone,

Tamer Sam

Best Regards

In Turkey you could consider various good options depending on your budget such as: Dr Gur, Dr turan, Dr Yaman, Dr Demirsoy, Dr Bekir, Dr Bicer, Dr Keser, HLC, Dr Pekiner. All the options i mentioned do have the doctor involvement in all of their hair transplants and they consider as safe options. So just compare their results and select the one you like most and also fits your budget.

40 minutes ago, BaldGuy said:

In Turkey you could consider various good options depending on your budget such as: Dr Gur, Dr turan, Dr Yaman, Dr Demirsoy, Dr Bekir, Dr Bicer, Dr Keser, HLC, Dr Pekiner. All the options i mentioned do have the doctor involvement in all of their hair transplants and they consider as safe options. So just compare their results and select the one you like most and also fits your budget.

Could you rank top 4. Based on my research

1.kesser

2. pekiner

3. bekir(even though still not a lot of reviews as solo but when he was at the clinic it looks solid)

4. Hlc(because you dont know which doctor will do the procedure)

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you everyone, I am going for a hair transplant tomorrow! I chose a place that suits my budget and I will share the process! They also seem more professional than many clinics I've talked to. I hope the result will be as I want

• Like 1