Eugenix unshaven FUE thoughts

Hi everyone. 

I am looking to get my HT at Eugenix with Dr Somesh. I have had a consultation with most of their doctors and decided that I liked his plan and approach the best. I would like to do it without shaving the recipient area (hairline, mid scalp and crown) but am happy to shave the donor. 

My question is - I haven’t seen any unshaven HT’s from Eugenix/Dr Somesh specifically, does anyone have a link to any they know of? 

Thanks a lot in advance

14 minutes ago, cfmhc said:

Hi everyone. 

I am looking to get my HT at Eugenix with Dr Somesh. I have had a consultation with most of their doctors and decided that I liked his plan and approach the best. I would like to do it without shaving the recipient area (hairline, mid scalp and crown) but am happy to shave the donor. 

My question is - I haven’t seen any unshaven HT’s from Eugenix/Dr Somesh specifically, does anyone have a link to any they know of? 

Thanks a lot in advance

If you could share some picture it would've been easier to understand you condition. Usually shaving is a better option for multiple reasons-

• Like 1

• Valued Contributor

I had an unshaven FUE with Eugenix. If I could do it again I'd say just shave it. They will be able to better see the areas needed and have easier access to them. If you're having some grafts added for density amongst native hair or previously transplanted hair, then you won't have an ugly duckling phase to go through and you'll just look like someone who has a buzzcut for a month or two.