12.02.2024 - 3480 grafts - Dr Ozlem Bicer

Want to start off by thanking many people in this network for their input and recommendations alone my journey of getting a hair transplant. 

Was between Dr Bicer and Dr Gur, but opted for Bicer from all the great things I heard and saw, and knowing that I would be in very safe hands with her and her teams.

Arrived in Istanbul on Sunday and stayed at one of their suites (in the same building where the procedure happens), i would recmmend staying at their suites. Due to the clinic not opening on Sunday, arrived an hour earlier on Monday to go through the paper work and consultation, followed up with the procedure. Dr Bicer goes through all protocols ensuring that all is good before the procedure can take place, in my case I had a scar from a birth mark that was removed, that they looked into carefully and worked around it. 

Suffice to say that the procedure went smoothly and painless (Besides those 10min of applying the local anesthetic), Dr bicer and her teams are very professional, who ensure you are doing well and not in pain, throughout the procedure.

Attaching before photos of my hairloss state, around norwood scale 5, also attaching photos of today which is day 1 after the procedure.

20230321_174151.jpg

20230321_174158.jpg

20240213_145152.jpg

20240213_102352.jpg

20240213_102334.jpg

Edited by Andmon
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Andmon said:

Want to start off by thanking many people in this network for their input and recommendations alone my journey of getting a hair transplant. 

Was between Dr Bicer and Dr Gur, but opted for Bicer from all the great things I heard and saw, and knowing that I would be in very safe hands with her and her teams.

Arrived in Istanbul on Sunday and stayed at one of their suites (in the same building where the procedure happens), i would recmmend staying at their suites. Due to the clinic not opening on Sunday, arrived an hour earlier on Monday to go through the paper work and consultation, followed up with the procedure. Dr Bicer goes through all protocols ensuring that all is good before the procedure can take place, in my case I had a scar from a birth mark that was removed, that they looked into carefully and worked around it. 

Suffice to say that the procedure went smoothly and painless (Besides those 10min of applying the local anesthetic), Dr bicer and her teams are very professional, who ensure you are doing well and not in pain, throughout the procedure.

Attaching before photos of my hairloss state, around norwood scale 5, also attaching photos of today which is day 1 after the procedure.

20230321_174151.jpg

20230321_174158.jpg

20240213_145152.jpg

20240213_102352.jpg

20240213_102334.jpg

Clean work by Dr. Bicer. Best wishes👍🏼

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Eli_Avdikian said:

What's the hair/graft rate? Do you have the distribution of grafts into singles,doubles, and multiples?

Singles and Doubles

18 hours ago, Andmon said:

No not exactly 

That's a pity. If you have the exact yield, you could have an idea of the kind of density and the approximate total number of hairs you'll be getting, provided that over 90 or 95% of these 3480 grafts survive

Edited by Eli_Avdikian

56 minutes ago, Tamersam. said:

How much did you pay? I'm also researching, but I can't decide if it would be right to go to Bicer!

So I did lots of research and based it around the Dr, her previous work, feedback and results. The price came to around 10k.

19 hours ago, Eli_Avdikian said:

That's a pity. If you have the exact yield, you could have an idea of the kind of density and the approximate total number of hairs you'll be getting, provided that over 90 or 95% of these 3480 grafts survive

So contacted the clinic and got the breakdown,  640 single, 2060 double, 780 mulltiple, total: 3480.

Edited by Andmon