My Incredible Hair Transplant with Dr. Parsa Mohebi

If you're looking for the ACE of Doctors, you don't need to look any further than Dr. Mohebi. Not only is he extremely precise and knowledgeable, but you know what you're going to get just by the impression he gives you. The way he presents himself is representative of the work he does. It's clean, precise, and brilliant. The quality of the before-and-after is top notch and transformative. He changed my life with what he's done and his staff and support team provide 90210 service like you'd expect. Thank you Dr. Mohebi and staff. I would strongly recommend him to anyone looking for hair restoration. You shouldn't even think twice about going elsewhere. 

Every aspect of the process was clearly explained and the team ensured I was comfortable each step of the way. I'm going back for a second op soon. 

IMG_1347 - BEFORE 2.JPG

IMG_1348 - BEFORE 1.JPG

IMG_1526 - AFTER 2.JPG

IMG_1527 - AFTER 1.JPG

1 hour ago, Mansour D said:

If you're looking for the ACE of Doctors, you don't need to look any further than Dr. Mohebi. Not only is he extremely precise and knowledgeable, but you know what you're going to get just by the impression he gives you. The way he presents himself is representative of the work he does. It's clean, precise, and brilliant. The quality of the before-and-after is top notch and transformative. He changed my life with what he's done and his staff and support team provide 90210 service like you'd expect. Thank you Dr. Mohebi and staff. I would strongly recommend him to anyone looking for hair restoration. You shouldn't even think twice about going elsewhere. 

Every aspect of the process was clearly explained and the team ensured I was comfortable each step of the way. I'm going back for a second op soon. 

IMG_1347 - BEFORE 2.JPG

IMG_1348 - BEFORE 1.JPG

IMG_1526 - AFTER 2.JPG

IMG_1527 - AFTER 1.JPG

I am really happy that he was supporting you throughout the surgery and changed your life with this result.  

But  honestly nothing of this work give me the impression of brilliant and precisely work as you describe. 

• Like 7

Ok so this reads like a advertisement, you haven't even mentioned when it was done, the grafts numbers, what method was used etc. 

I kinda have to agree with the above, it's good you're pleased but it doesn't look like a particularly great result. 

Do you have more pics? Post op and then the subsequent months? These are clinic based pics you're showing us, let's see some real world ones. 

• Like 2

• Administrators

Guys,

Let’s please respect new members. 

Mansour,

I appreciate you sharing your experience. Perhaps you can share some additional pictures like graft placement. Also, how many grafts did you receive?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

19 hours ago, Ajamilo said:

I am really happy that he was supporting you throughout the surgery and changed your life with this result.  

But  honestly nothing of this work give me the impression of brilliant and precisely work as you describe. 

Exactly what is not precise? Trust me, i have seen many people who have had hair transplants and you can tell. Nobody, not even my parents were able to tell. Not even my best friends. not even my barber. I dont know what makes you say that. 

19 hours ago, Britanium said:

Ok so this reads like a advertisement, you haven't even mentioned when it was done, the grafts numbers, what method was used etc. 

I kinda have to agree with the above, it's good you're pleased but it doesn't look like a particularly great result. 

Do you have more pics? Post op and then the subsequent months? These are clinic based pics you're showing us, let's see some real world ones. 

What do i have to gain by sharing these? FUE method. 4300 grafts. Yes, the doctor took these pictures pre-and-post op. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Marko7t4 said:

How many grafts did you have done mate, and what is the second procedure going to be for?

4300 mostly in the front. And the 2nd will be for the middle-to-back of the top and crown area. About 1800 more. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Melvin- Admin said:

Guys,

Let’s please respect new members. 

Mansour,

I appreciate you sharing your experience. Perhaps you can share some additional pictures like graft placement. Also, how many grafts did you receive?

Thanks. I am a bit surprised about the comments... i asked my doctor where i could share some feedback and info on to help others, and he told me to share on this forum. but now i'm starting to almost regret it.... easy guys, easy.... 

• Administrators
13 minutes ago, Mansour D said:

Thanks. I am a bit surprised about the comments... i asked my doctor where i could share some feedback and info on to help others, and he told me to share on this forum. but now i'm starting to almost regret it.... easy guys, easy.... 

Don’t be discouraged. Please share some more photos. Your results look natural. It also looks like you have really fine hair.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.