Is Hairline Transplant TURKEY.com a reliable website? They are currently listing IDEALOFMED the top clinic

Everyone says FUE CAPILAR with Doctor GUR is the best route to go if you're on a budget but that clinic is number 6 

How reliable is that website of reviews? 

Edited by Melvin- Admin
Removed link

• Administrators

I don’t know how reliable that site is, you should look at the reviews posted here. There are quite a few reviews of Dr. Gur and Dr. Turan. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

38 minutes ago, Wahad said:

Everyone says FUE CAPILAR with Doctor GUR is the best route to go if you're on a budget but that clinic is number 6 

I have not heard of that website before which is probably a counter-indicator. I would say HRN is probably the best forum to look for surgeons and then probably Hair Loss Conqueros on Facebook and Reddit (subreddit Hair Transplants).

That being said, my vague impression from the Reddit results I have seen is that Ideal of Med is one of the better hair mills. Still a hair mill though which means inconsistent results by different teams of technicians and, most importantly, in my view ofter over-harvesting of the donor area. People think that getting more grafts for less money is better but it is actually worse, if the same results can be achieved with fewer grafts.

Try getting a quote from both Dr Gur and Ideal of Med and see for yourself. I am pretty certain Dr Gur is gonna quote you significantly fewer grafts.

• Valued Contributor
56 minutes ago, Wahad said:

It's gash. What are these reviews and the list even based on?

Right behind FUECapilar is Clinic Centre, which is utterly terrible.

I'll say it again... Stop shopping the Turkish HT market. If you can't afford to go to a better clinic then you are putting yourself at risk. You'd be much wiser to slow to the hell down, do some proper research and save up some money. If that means waiting a year or two for surgery, so be it. It's your head and the results are for life.

1 hour ago, Wahad said:

If you're on a budget then Dr Turan or Dr Gur can be considered. So can Dr Demirsoy or Dr Yaman, both of these have the occasional miss though. FUE CAPILAR is probably the most reliable when in comes to consistent results, especially for what they are currently charging. 

As had been mentioned to you it's actual results you can see on forums like this which are the most important, full 12 month journeys by the patient themselves.  Ignore any ratings by websites which will have a vested interest, most likely market led and sponsored. 

Edited by Britanium
  • Like 1

• Moderators
15 hours ago, Wahad said:

I did a quick skim over the website, but I didn't see how they were justifying the ratings they were giving, so I couldn't see any way of knowing or trusting how reliable the reviews were. I could have missed where they explained it as I didn't spend too much time on the site, but it looks to me like they are probably getting referral fees from clinics they send patients to, so it could be that they just rank clinics that give them higher referral fees higher in the list. I don't know if that is true, but that's the feel I got from reviewing the site.

• Like 1

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

You will find dozens of such forums on the internet presending the best clinics in turkey for hairtransplants. Most of them are nothing more than sponsored websites with zero credibility where some of the worst clinics are presented as award winning top clinics for hairtransplant in turkey. The reality is totally different, dont fall for such b*llsh*t.