Hey y'all.

I've done what you've all done. Spending countless hours crawling the net, reaching out, researching and going down the rabbit hole for the proper HT doctor.

I was on my way to booking with HOI in Turkey. Before I could send a deposit, I had a bad feeling. I mean, all I was initially provided was a price. That's it. The coordinator just sent me a cost of 6500USD. RED FLAG. Even tho I know people who went, I gained lots of insight from people. Especially those who contributed comments on my last post.

I also considered Party and Pinto. But I settled with Dr. Loauwong. It's pricey but he said because I am a nw5/6, he can get great coverage over 2 procedure with FUE and FUT combo. Hoping to get in before April. 

Gur and Turan haven't got back to me, but my gut tells me based on my case, I made a good choice.

If there's any interest, I will document the entire experience in a POV fashion from arrival, procedure and post op.

I'm glad I have this community to rely on when I'm done so that I can ask, share and calm nerves I'm sure to have.

If you have any questions or comments I'd love to hear em.

Also, if you live in the area, I'll treat you to dinner once I arrive if you show me around.

• Like 1
  • Well Done 2

4 hours ago, Eli_Avdikian said:

Congratulations man. You have just avoided the possibility of getting botched in this infamous hair mill. Dr. Laorwong is a great HT trasnplant. Lokking forward to your journey

Speaking from personal experience, you have made a wise choice! 

• Administrators

Happy you chose a good surgeon 🙏

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.