Topical Dutasteride

BaldReaper

Hi guys, I want to try topical dutasteride and I am wondering where I can find some in Europe, I saw xyon but it costs 130$ a month which is just absurd, any idea if there is any pharmacy that develops it?

1 hour ago, BaldV said:

Hi guys, I want to try topical dutasteride and I am wondering where I can find some in Europe, I saw xyon but it costs 130$ a month which is just absurd, any idea if there is any pharmacy that develops it?

I believe Dr. Mwamba's FUEClinic sells it but I'm not sure of the price. I think @captaincalico had success with it.

10 minutes ago, BaldV said:

He was a NW6 though, I am interested in maintaining my thining crown

I think he was able to regrow his crown a decent amount, so you have a high likelihood of at least maintaining.

• Administrators

Farmacia Parati is the one you’re thinking of, but they’re not very cheap. The reason why it’s expensive is because these formulas have a higher percentage of dutasteride 1-2%. I think you can get topical finasteride for cheaper from hims, I think their solution is 0.1%. 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

5 hours ago, BaldV said:

Price for parati is about 50eur for 30ml 1% dutasteride but you have to add shipping cost total is about 90eur for 30g including shipping cost. They can also sell 100g and I think price is cheaper (for example 30g fina 0.01% was 18eur last year but 100g was only 36eur)

Edited by arthurSam

Minoxidil : 5% topical 1ml/day
Follicular androgen receptor inhibitor : {Fluridil + CosmeRNA}
Exosome Mesotherapy 1mm (See here for explanations & results) :
ASCE+ HRLV

Photos of my crown for reference

in front of the window with very harsh light and hair directed away from the crown, thats probably the worse way my crown can ever look 

IMG_9302.thumb.jpeg.e2fb3b6d9dc3cf804fec7920fa07aeb0.jpeg

indoor lighting, you can really see the effect of light here

IMG_9308.thumb.jpeg.060413ae127e84830ce30b793f364b9f.jpeg

I am on finasteride 1mg Monday-Friday for 2,5 years now

Edited by BaldV

4 minutes ago, BaldV said:

Photos of my crown for reference

in front of the window with very harsh light and hair directed away from the crown, thats probably the worse way my crown can ever look 

IMG_9302.thumb.jpeg.e2fb3b6d9dc3cf804fec7920fa07aeb0.jpeg

indoor lighting, you can really see the effect of light here

IMG_9308.thumb.jpeg.060413ae127e84830ce30b793f364b9f.jpeg

With meditation that area will surely improve 

1 hour ago, Shadman said:

With meditation that area will surely improve 

I am already on medication for 2,5 years and the situation is very stable (maybe also slightly improved) but I think that dutasteride can help more, too afraid of the sideffects though, thats why I only going for topical, minoxidil could also help for sure but its not really solving the problem, just masking it and I dont know if I can be consistent with it.

• Administrators

Have you considered oral dut 0.5mg 3x per week? Very effective and cheap.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

3 hours ago, Melvin- Admin said:

Have you considered oral dut 0.5mg 3x per week? Very effective and cheap.

Definitely very effective and cheap, I am just too scared of dut's sideffects in oral form

23 hours ago, BaldV said:

Have you bought from there? Are they reliable?

yes i have bought topical minoxidil with finasteride from there. It worked fine. They are reliable. You can even order a sample for free to try.

Edited by Gramatik

21 hours ago, Gramatik said:

yes i have bought topical minoxidil with finasteride from there. It worked fine. They are reliable. You can even order a sample for free to try.

Thanks, I will give it a try