2nd transplant by Dr yaman

hello everyone 

it's been a few years since iv been on I had my first ht with Dr yaman in late 2016 overall I was happy with the final result I have been trying to go back for 2nd transplant for a while but never had the chance with loosing my father and then with coranavirus but iv finally managed to have it done I'm booked with Dr yaman on the 18th Feb 2024.

Dr yaman has been excellent in my journey I have kept in contact with them regularly since my first transplant the surgery actually really care about patient satisfaction.

Edited by Nsar
wrote something wrong
  • Like 2

Its very good to hear that you were satisfied with your first hair transplant with Dr Yaman. It would be also good to see your second hair transplant journey with dr Yaman. I wish you all the best

Edited by BaldGuy

• 4 weeks later...

hi guys 

iv just got back from my second ht with Dr yaman. I had my transplant on Monday the 19th Feb the process from start to finish was fantastic I coudnlt be more happier. ishaan my rep was brilliant organising everything for me. it was great seeing Dr yaman again. Dr yaman instantly remembered me when he saw me and personally came over had gave me a hug humble as always.

spoke for abit then proceeded to go into consultation in which Dr yaman examined me and looked at my donar area he was very impressed with the amount of donar I still had available. he asked me about my expectations in which I told him about and for me it was all about adding density from my first transplant in total 3700 grafts were extracted. 

the procedure it self was about 9hrs on the day. Dr yaman has changed alot of the processes and the way he does transplants compared to in 2017 when I went I was really impressed with the improvements. 

Dr yaman did all the hairline design incisions the extraction and implantation was done by techs with Dr yaman coming in constantly checking up I counted about 7 times he came in at one point he was with me for like 40mins keeping an eye on things. 

the staff are brilliant. I don't have the official pics from the clinic yet will post when I get them only pics I have taken 

20240219_143939.jpg

20240219_143934.jpg

20240219_143935.jpg

20240220_104339.jpg

20240220_104819.jpg

20240220_213317.jpg

20240221_081438.jpg

20240221_070949.jpg

20240221_094603.jpg

• Like 2

Happy growing. Thanks for sharing your second hair transplant with Dr Yaman. I like the design a lot.. So how many grafts were implanted this time? Also can you post some pre op pictures with long hair ? Finally could you tell us the cost of your hair transplant ?

Edited by Reina

sorry I might not have been clear I did write it in my initial post in total it was 3700 grafts total cost was 3200usd 

the pics are the results of my first transplant in which I had 5000 grafts the last pic is before my transplant journey began 

IMG_3676.PNG

IMG_3826.JPG

IMG_3779.JPG

IMG_3556.PNG

Happy growing. You did a great choice by selecting dr yaman. You already had a successful procedure with yaman so you selected him again. That make sense. 

it’s really pleasant that dr yaman take good care of each of his patients individually and he does measurements of donor, plan, design, incisions and he comes to inspect the procedure many times to see that everything is fine. 

day 4 everything seems to be healing well donar is healing redness has kinda gone didn't really get any swelling recipient area scabs are forming few came off on today's wash hopefully all cleared by 10 happy so far 

20240223_123520.jpg

20240223_105633.jpg

Good luck. The work looks great and dr yaman is one of the best surgeons in Turkey so i think you will be satisfied with your result..

I think you should change the title of your thread by putting the date of your second procedure, the number of grafts and the name of the doctor so members can more easily understand the progress of your result. 

day 11 cleared most of the scabs. some early signs of shedding of the transplanted hair which is a good sign the quicker they fall the quicker they will grow lol everything seems to be healing pretty well happy so far 

20240301_142629.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

pic is from day 15 everything seems to be going well slight inching in the donar area hardly any redness have started taking biotin and vitamin tablets daily planning to use minoxidil once I hit the one month mark 

20240307_121725.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

hi guys 

6 weeks today all of the transplanted hairs have shed had severe shedding from weeks 2 til 4  really into the ugly duckling period donar has healed some redness has appeared in the recipient area last few days and can feel inching 

20240402_131640.jpg

20240402_123749.jpg

• Like 1

On 4/2/2024 at 10:05 PM, Nsar said:

hi guys 

6 weeks today all of the transplanted hairs have shed had severe shedding from weeks 2 til 4  really into the ugly duckling period donar has healed some redness has appeared in the recipient area last few days and can feel inching 

20240402_131640.jpg

20240402_123749.jpg

You are right on track for 6 weeks. Be patient a few more months for the growth to begin,,,

• 2 weeks later...

hello guys 2 month update from my second ht with Dr yaman on the 19th Feb not much to show yet truly in the ugly duckling phase using hopefully should start seeing progress over the next month or so 😀 

20240405_104549.jpg

20240414_220438.jpg