3000-3500 Grafts needed, Recommendations

I dont think there are many options in turkey that are doing better work than dr Nader. If you go cheap on this you might not be very happy with the result. Good options in turkey are doctors like Pekiner and Keser but they will cost you as much as dr Nader. ANother budger option in turkey that is cheaper is fuecapilar with dr gur or dr turan.

@canadaman1979, at HDC clinic we offer 2.3€ per graft×3500=8050€, the price per graft includes our free accommodations next to the clinic, driver and 4 days post op to wash and clean your scabs, our clinic located in Cyprus Greek side, it's near to Greece and Turkey, can read many reviews here on us, if you interested in consultation you're welcome to contact my WhatsApp +972526542654

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

For consultation contact me: WhatsApp +972526542654

Mail:doronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

47 minutes ago, canadaman1979 said:

Hi all. I've gotten a consultation from Dr.Nadar and he recommends 3000-3500 grafts, costing about 12500 USD. I'm wondering about options say in Turkey or anywhere for that matter for lower costs. Any ideas or recommendations?

12500 usd for 3000-3500 is too expensive.
Higher price doesn’t mean you will get better result.
you could go to absolute hair clinic in Thailand to doctors like dr laorwong or dr RATCHATHORN  for 2€/graft or In Turkey to doctors like Pekiner, HLC, bekir, bicer, Gur, Turan, Yaman and demirsoy with prices starting from 1 €/graft. 

Edited by BaldGuy

• 1 month later...
On 1/23/2024 at 1:32 PM, BaldGuy said:

12500 usd for 3000-3500 is too expensive.
Higher price doesn’t mean you will get better result.
you could go to absolute hair clinic in Thailand to doctors like dr laorwong or dr RATCHATHORN  for 2€/graft or In Turkey to doctors like Pekiner, HLC, bekir, bicer, Gur, Turan, Yaman and demirsoy with prices starting from 1 €/graft. 

What do you think about bekir? I been doing a lot of research. Even though pekiner told me to wait a few more months so I can be longer on fin. Bekir works looks good from when he was at hlc. So im thunking same doctor same hand at the end is how the surgeon uses his/her skills

On 2/29/2024 at 6:06 AM, Joe809 said:

What do you think about bekir? I been doing a lot of research. Even though pekiner told me to wait a few more months so I can be longer on fin. Bekir works looks good from when he was at hlc. So im thunking same doctor same hand at the end is how the surgeon uses his/her skills

Dr Bekir was a good doctor at HLC, so he should be good at his own clinic now too..and he might me even better now because he is the only responsible for his results...

On 1/23/2024 at 12:46 PM, canadaman1979 said:

Hi all. I've gotten a consultation from Dr.Nadar and he recommends 3000-3500 grafts, costing about 12500 USD. I'm wondering about options say in Turkey or anywhere for that matter for lower costs. Any ideas or recommendations?

$3.5-4/ graft from an excellent doctor…. that’s pretty good.

• Administrators
6 hours ago, LeonBlack said:

$3.5-4/ graft from an excellent doctor…. that’s pretty good.

I agree, that price for a top-notch doctor is low.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.