Eugenix 4300 FUE + Repair with Dr Das

Hi all,

I am currently 12 days post-op from my 2nd hair transplant procedure at Eugenix Hair Sciences in Gurugram, India. My 1st procedure was with a doctor/clinic in America. I wanted to finish the mid scalp and crown region, touch up the frontal area, remove the poorly designed and mis-angled temple grafts, and camouflage my FUT scar from my first hair transplant procedure. The thread containing my 1st hair transplant procedure is linked below. 

Eugenix Hair Sciences
Surgery Date: Jan 8-9, 2024
Doctor: Priyadarshini Das
Grafts: 3700 from scalp, 600 from beard for scar camouflage. 
The middle portion of the scar was not touched - this portion of the scar wasn't as wide.  
The temples from my first procedure were removed.

Dr Das did a great job with her consultation and made me feel really comfortable about the process. She was thorough, patient, and receptive to my input.  I felt like I was in good hands this time. Overall, I was impressed with Eugenix and can see why they are a recommended clinic on this network. I'm crossing my fingers for a better outcome this time. 

Below are pictures of before operation, immediately after, and approximately 9 days post-op.

First Hair Transplant Thread: 

Post top.JPG

RPic1.jpg

Rpic2.jpg

post temple end.JPG

scar2.PNG

Scar1.jpg

3day0.JPG

4day0.JPG

1day0.JPG

2day0.JPG

5day0.JPG

6day0.JPG

7day0.JPG

5daY9.JPG

6DAY9.JPG

7day9.JPG

1Day9.JPG

2day9.JPG

4day9.JPG

3day9.jpg

Post Neck.JPG

• Like 1

• Valued Contributor

Really interesting case and wasn’t aware you’d had a repair since your previous thread. 

Do you have the high resolution photos Eugenix took? Your photo quality isn’t great and Eugenix take excellent quality photos and share them with patients. 

Would be good to see a full range of the high res pics. 

4 hours ago, Berba11 said:

Really interesting case and wasn’t aware you’d had a repair since your previous thread. 

Do you have the high resolution photos Eugenix took? Your photo quality isn’t great and Eugenix take excellent quality photos and share them with patients. 

Would be good to see a full range of the high res pics. 

I don't have those photos; I'll reach out and ask for them. My camera is not great. My girlfriend used her camera for the last photo of my neck and it turned out much better. I'll use her camera for the update pics as the months go on. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Hoping for hair said:

Hi all,

I am currently 12 days post-op from my 2nd hair transplant procedure at Eugenix Hair Sciences in Gurugram, India. My 1st procedure was with a doctor/clinic in America. I wanted to finish the mid scalp and crown region, touch up the frontal area, remove the poorly designed and mis-angled temple grafts, and camouflage my FUT scar from my first hair transplant procedure. The thread containing my 1st hair transplant procedure is linked below. 

Eugenix Hair Sciences
Surgery Date: Jan 8-9, 2024
Doctor: Priyadarshini Das
Grafts: 3700 from scalp, 600 from beard for scar camouflage. 
The middle portion of the scar was not touched - this portion of the scar wasn't as wide.  
The temples from my first procedure were removed.

Dr Das did a great job with her consultation and made me feel really comfortable about the process. She was thorough, patient, and receptive to my input.  I felt like I was in good hands this time. Overall, I was impressed with Eugenix and can see why they are a recommended clinic on this network. I'm crossing my fingers for a better outcome this time. 

Below are pictures of before operation, immediately after, and approximately 9 days post-op.

First Hair Transplant Thread: 

Post top.JPG

RPic1.jpg

Rpic2.jpg

post temple end.JPG

scar2.PNG

Scar1.jpg

3day0.JPG

4day0.JPG

1day0.JPG

2day0.JPG

5day0.JPG

6day0.JPG

7day0.JPG

5daY9.JPG

6DAY9.JPG

7day9.JPG

1Day9.JPG

2day9.JPG

4day9.JPG

3day9.jpg

Post Neck.JPG

Repair work looking good

best wishes 👍

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi All,

It's been 5 weeks now. Eugenix provided me the better quality photos of pre-op and immediate post-op. I also included week 5 photos that I took today. 

I'm delighted and relieved with how the scar and the temples look. It's so much more natural. So far the shedding/shock loss has been very minor compared to my first surgery which leaves me hopeful for a satisfactory outcome by 12 months. With Eugenix, I had almost no swelling from the surgery and used the saline spray faithfully every 1-2 hours. By the 7th day, I didn't have many scabs on my head and they were loosely attached. I wonder if this contributed a less severe shedding phase?

All input welcomed!

IMG_3745.PNG

IMG_3752.PNG

IMG_3757.jpg

IMG_3751.jpg

IMG_3749.jpg

IMG_3747.PNG

IMG_3750.jpg

IMG_3746.PNG

IMG_3756.jpg

IMG_3755.PNG

IMG_3753.PNG

IMG_3743.PNG

IMG_3754.PNG

IMG_3779.jpg

IMG_3778.jpg

IMG_3780.jpg

IMG_3781.jpg

IMG_3783.jpg

IMG_3784.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Just over 2 months now. Here are new photos. To me, it looks like the donor is healed. I tried to taper my hair up to my scar from a #2 to a #6 guard, but it's still noticeable with how I cut it. Prior to the surgery it was more visible after cutting at a #8. It seems I got pretty lucky with the ugly duckling stage not being so brutal this time around - since the frontal hairline was already transplanted I'm guessing. I'm very thankful for the temples being removed removed, huge improvement imo.

My donor hair was never very thick. I like the way it looks when it is cut shorter because of this. Does anyone have any suggestions with cutting my donor hair shorter - will SMP allow for complete scar camouflage at this length? During the consultation, Dr Das advised me to not cut my hair short like this, but I'm happy with the result that has been achieved so far. 

IMG_3812.jpg

IMG_3186.JPEG

IMG_3188.JPEG

IMG_3189.JPEG

IMG_3185.jpg

IMG_3190.JPEG

IMG_3191.JPEG

IMG_3192.JPEG

IMG_3817.jpg

IMG_3818.JPG

IMG_3816.jpg

IMG_3810.jpg