Locking in Confidence: 4300 Grafts at HLC Ankara – Jan '24

Hello everyone,

I'm now four days past my hair transplant and chose HLC for the procedure. I had an overall fantastic experience. While I'm not a big writer, I'm more than willing to answer any questions and regularly update with pictures. 🙂

Here are the most important details:

• The hair transplant was conducted over two days, with two sessions each day. One session included 2 hours of extraction, a break, and another 2 hours of insertion.
  • My donor area was assessed to have a total of 8000 grafts, which is sufficient for a potential second HT (crown).
  • Four doctors were involved in the process: Dr. Umut for hairline design, Dr. Cengiz for extraction, Dr. Kaan for insertion, and Dr. Umut performed the final check.
  • During breaks in the clinic, you're accompanied by someone who looks out for your well-being.
  • The aftercare is meticulously explained, providing a daily to-do list for the first 10 days.
  • Transfer to and from the hotel worked flawlessly, and all communication is conducted through WhatsApp.

6e1c0101-79d5-44fc-8c59-a98b9e7d6a11.jpg

DSCF2214.JPG

DSCF2226.JPG

DSCF2230.JPG

DSCF2848.JPG

DSCF2860.JPG

DSCF2871.JPG

DSCF2876.JPG

• Like 1

• Administrators

Happy growing keep us updated on your progress 🙏

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 1/10/2024 at 3:12 PM, Vann said:

I don’t think I follow, is Dr. Kaan new? 

Honestly, I don’t know. I did not ask the doctors how long they have been working there 😂

Day 12, all scabs have bee removed. It seems to be healing nicely, and I'm aware that there might be a challenging phase ahead before things improve again. 😄

signal-2024-01-18-135848_002_edit.jpg

signal-2024-01-18-135848_003_edit.jpg

signal-2024-01-18-135848_004_edit.jpg

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm now 2 months and 13 days post hair transplant and in the middle of ugly duckling phase. The shedding phase was oddly uneven, but it appears to have stopped now. Time to kickstart the growth process! 

signal-2024-03-18-205108_002.jpg

signal-2024-03-18-205108_003.jpg

signal-2024-03-18-205108_004.jpg