Dr. Pittella

Happy New Year to all. 

This community was a great help when i underwent my first procedure almost 10 years ago. So, big thanks to all. 

I have been some incredible results from Dr. Pittella in Brazil. I mean, some of them are quite literally "incredible". Like, is that for real or deep fake ? I am being facetious. I know results are real. I guess I am just asking how safe are these huge procedures ? He is relatively young and new (I think 10 years or so). Would love to hear what the community thinks of him. Professionally? Ethically? Etc. 

I am almost bald on top. Hence, the interest in this "miracle" worker.

Also, any info on pricing and best way to get in touch with him will be greatly appreciated. If any of this patients are in New York area, would love to talk/meet. 

Thanks, as always,

Z. 

• Administrators

He’s legit and one of the best. His patient @Digs49 won 3rd place in the best HT of 2023. Check out his thread. 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

As @Melvin- Admin said, feel free to check out my post. I flew from the east coast and spent some time in Vitoria and Rio. I’ve gotten to know Dr. Pittella over the last year and he is truly as genuine of a human as he comes off. I can talk at length about him and would be more than willing to go direct and chat. Let me know.

• Like 1

Sorry if it came across like I was questioning his results. In a short time, he Dr. Pittella has produced some jaw dropping results. I guess I was just doing the whole grain of salt thing being that he is relatively new and comparisons to someone like Dr. Wong felt premature, or maybe they are well - deserved. 

Truth is he has climbed to the top of surgeons I would like to have my procedure with, due in major part to the results of @Digs49.

I saw that @Digs49 has helped others who were in the States. Would love it if we could have a phone call sometime. Thanks.

Z. 

• Like 1