Eugenix question?

I have a question about Eugenix, I know that this is a little off topic but anyone who went there to have a procedure done, did you have any problems get sick to your stomach or food poisoning from the food or accidentally drinking the water lol?

When I mentioned to a few people that they were on my radar, everyone kept talking about "delhi belly" and experiences of themselves or someone else that they know getting violently sick while in India. 

I'd hate to go there just to get sick especially if I have to sit in a chair through a surgery all day while being sick 🤣🤣.

How common is this?

• Administrators

I didn’t experience any sickness. It all depends on where and what you eat. If you try and venture to get street food, you might have problems. If you stick to food at your hotel, you’ll be fine.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Its definitely very rare to get food poisoning in India if you are eating only in reputed restaurants.

Eugenix provide accommodation at a five star Hotel or their own Farm House and both serves excellent fresh hot meals.

Just Avoid eating street foods and you will be fine