Voloomed Dr. Hakan 9000 Grafts FUE + BHT - No Min/Fin - Istanbul, Turkïye - NW7

Month 5 update, I think it’s fair to say the progress has slowed and the hairline may need another touch up in a few months time. 

IMG_2529.thumb.jpeg.8cd722d7f502561fcf0f11ea7e3c8f09.jpeg

IMG_2531.thumb.jpeg.2710ea06cc662c623f8a9cfb1f2d7ddf.jpeg

IMG_2532.thumb.jpeg.7f0c0ab70472b1bfd8472bed97811059.jpeg

IMG_2534.thumb.jpeg.b09beaecf73addc0bf3c43d0e8cfffda.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...

Month 5 1/2 Update.

I’m really happy with how the hair is starting to look now. I’ve resisted the urge to cut it for 2/3 weeks now since my last post and really happy with the look the additional length is providing. 

IMG_2685.thumb.jpeg.8319d9093e77e1974049d96d6032c459.jpegIMG_2686.thumb.jpeg.05386e284140ea0e785702eb56656b6b.jpegIMG_2687.thumb.jpeg.24237bc44bae89324a8baf824fd93c1f.jpegIMG_2688.thumb.jpeg.c23e41dd4c902ca27290bf0cadba17a3.jpeg

• Moderators

Looks to be on track. You should get a lot of growth in the next month.

• Thanks 1

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

This is looking very good mate. Minimal scarring, even with the poor donor. Lots of coverage and little to no initial shedding, decent density. 

Not sure why people aren’t raving about this more (perhaps doc. doesn’t sponsor this as I am sure the others do), we may have another high NW slayer doc. here. Like this is Zarev/Pitella graft levels in one session, with good management of everything else (at probably a fraction of the price). I will be following closely (it is still early to say how this’ll turn out), but if this turns out good, you may have uncovered a little diamond in the rough here with this doc.

Good luck and please keep us posted. 

@hair_forever thanks, I thought I might be passed the fun part, month 1-4 was amazing! The growth seems to have slowed down recently. 

From what I’ve read, from now I should start expecting thickening of current hair, and maybe an additional 20% of new sprouts across the next 6 1/2 months. 

9 hours ago, Al - Moderator said:

Looks to be on track. You should get a lot of growth in the next month.

Do you think? I’ve read that most growth occurs between 2-4 months. 

Maybe conflicting schools of thoughts. 

9 hours ago, Antonfarat said:

This is looking very good mate. Minimal scarring, even with the poor donor. Lots of coverage and little to no initial shedding, decent density. 

Not sure why people aren’t raving about this more (perhaps doc. doesn’t sponsor this as I am sure the others do), we may have another high NW slayer doc. here. Like this is Zarev/Pitella graft levels in one session, with good management of everything else (at probably a fraction of the price). I will be following closely (it is still early to say how this’ll turn out), but if this turns out good, you may have uncovered a little diamond in the rough here with this doc.

Good luck and please keep us posted. 

Thanks bro! The scarring is pretty much non existent and I can only tell when I get a skin fade. 

I think they’re still maybe a little way off the skill level of Zarev/Pitella and the likes. Hair direction seems abit crazy haha, but their use of alternative donor areas is what truly separates them. Combining scalp, beard, and chest in one in one session with PRP included in their quote is a great option for high Norwood clients.

I’m glad you feel it’s too early to tell  if this will be a success, l take that as there’s still potential for more growth. I was thinking of a follow up session next year, to bolster the frontal third and vortex. 

• Moderators
4 hours ago, Bej520 said:

Do you think? I’ve read that most growth occurs between 2-4 months. 

Maybe conflicting schools of thoughts. 

Where did you hear that? It doesn’t even get started for most people until month 3 to 4. The first few months is going through the shedding of the transplanted grafts and then waiting for growth to start. 

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

7 hours ago, Bej520 said:

Thanks bro! The scarring is pretty much non existent and I can only tell when I get a skin fade. 

I think they’re still maybe a little way off the skill level of Zarev/Pitella and the likes. Hair direction seems abit crazy haha, but their use of alternative donor areas is what truly separates them. Combining scalp, beard, and chest in one in one session with PRP included in their quote is a great option for high Norwood clients.

I’m glad you feel it’s too early to tell  if this will be a success, l take that as there’s still potential for more growth. I was thinking of a follow up session next year, to bolster the frontal third and vortex. 

Give it time mate, some people’s crowns take 18 months to really be full blown. I waould say wait at least a full year before you really consider your options, and try growing it out past like month 6/7 to see what it looks like with a bit of length. You might never look back from that point, as the length might give you the density you re after. I know it’s tough, because it looks good very short, then not so good in between and then you get a couple cm on there and it starts to really look like a full head of hair. Or it should, if all goes well. Hang tight pal, I think it’ll turn out good 🤞🏻

Separately, can I ask how you found these chaps? Like their website is pretty hidden, and in all honesty and hope no offence - it doesn’t exactly inspire trust. Also no high NW cases on there as far as I can tell, so how’d you figure these guys will sort you out?   

52 minutes ago, Antonfarat said:

Separatamente, posso chiederti come hai trovato questi ragazzi? Ad esempio, il loro sito Web è piuttosto nascosto e, in tutta onestà e spero senza offesa, non ispira esattamente fiducia. Inoltre, per quanto ne so, non ci sono casi di NW elevato lì, quindi come pensi che questi ragazzi ti risolveranno?   

I thought the same thing on their site there are no such high cases of NW..

@hair_forever @Antonfarat I came across them on YouTube first, they’ve got loads of high Norwood cases there I believe, where they were doing giga sessions combing scalp, beard, and chest grafts. 

I made a few posts here a couple of years ago, and was told by a few guys that there wasn’t really much of a chance to go for the look I wanted. So when I came across these guys, it gave me hope of managing to get 9-12k grafts. Check out their instagram and YouTube pages.