Donor area after Hairtransplant - 2.5 months after

Hi everyone, I add photo of my donor 2.5 months after my hairtransplant surgrey
the question is if everything look normal as it suppost to be ?
and as you can see the donor area looking more brighter than my nature scalp , is it going to pass or it will stay like this ?
Thank you.

donorarea.jpg

6 hours ago, DavidSheer said:

Shame you’re experiencing this. It may improve as somehow the hairs can shock and they grow back. Which clinic completed this? Longer hair may be better for now

5 hours ago, streethawk said:

Yeah punches look oversized unfortunately. Was this done in Turkey? 

i didnt mention but this is after haircut ( i did 1 m"m with machine) 

and when the hair is growing its look much more normal.

the question is if it suppost to look like this when i do low degree , and if it will imporved by the time?

• Valued Contributor
13 hours ago, abcd said:

Hi everyone, I add photo of my donor 2.5 months after my hairtransplant surgrey
the question is if everything look normal as it suppost to be ?
and as you can see the donor area looking more brighter than my nature scalp , is it going to pass or it will stay like this ?
Thank you.

donorarea.jpg

All surgery will leave scars. Some people scar better than others. I think growing your hair out will be produce the best style and camouflage. All the best. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Gatsby said:

All surgery will leave scars. Some people scar better than others. I think growing your hair out will be produce the best style and camouflage. All the best. 

of course that all surgery will leave scar but my scalp right now not looking normal and the scares are really clear to the eye. 

the question is if in success hairtransplant at good surgery if this is what i should except?

or the surgey failed in the work at my donor area. 

• Valued Contributor

From your pictures it seems that they went outside the safe donor zone for extraction 

But this scars(white dots) you are seeing is normal...everyone get such tiny dot like scars and how good or bad one would scar depends on things like individual's own physiology and a part of doctor's skill...it can subside with time...

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

• Valued Contributor
7 hours ago, gogo123 said:

of course that all surgery will leave scar but my scalp right now not looking normal and the scares are really clear to the eye. 

the question is if in success hairtransplant at good surgery if this is what i should except?

or the surgey failed in the work at my donor area. 

Your scalp looks fairly normal after an FUE with such a short buzzcut. It's possible the scarring could have been minimised with smaller punches or more homogenous extraction, but given we don't know what punches were used, which surgeon did the work or how well concealed the extractions are with longer hair, we can only speculate on that. You may also just be someone that scars a little more visibly than others.

8 hours ago, A_4_Archan said:

From your pictures it seems that they went outside the safe donor zone for extraction 

But this scars(white dots) you are seeing is normal...everyone get such tiny dot like scars and how good or bad one would scar depends on things like individual's own physiology and a part of doctor's skill...it can subside with time...

the question is if everyone who do hairtransplant in good clinic will have the same white dots as i see ( lets say everyone have the same skin as me and the same initial data ) 

3 hours ago, Berba11 said:

Your scalp looks fairly normal after an FUE with such a short buzzcut. It's possible the scarring could have been minimised with smaller punches or more homogenous extraction, but given we don't know what punches were used, which surgeon did the work or how well concealed the extractions are with longer hair, we can only speculate on that. You may also just be someone that scars a little more visibly than others.

i did at good clinic that have nice repituation on this forum( not in turkey) 

i dont know which punch was used

i add photo of me a few days after the hair growing

20240101_003415.jpg

• Valued Contributor
16 minutes ago, gogo123 said:

the question is if everyone who do hairtransplant in good clinic will have the same white dots as i see ( lets say everyone have the same skin as me and the same initial data ) 

i did at good clinic that have nice repituation on this forum( not in turkey) 

i dont know which punch was used

i add photo of me a few days after the hair growing

20240101_003415.jpg

Donor looks good in that last photo with the hair grown out. 

Every FUE patient has white dots, yes. Great that you went to a good clinic. Which one was it?

2 hours ago, Berba11 said:

Donor looks good in that last photo with the hair grown out. 

Every FUE patient has white dots, yes. Great that you went to a good clinic. Which one was it?

i did at hdc clinic 

• Like 1

Allowing the hair to grow to a longer length will definitely make a difference.

• Like 1

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

• Moderators

At 2.5 months you could have some shock loss of hairs surrounding the punches which could make the punch size seem larger than it was. If that's the case (I'm not saying it is, but it's a possibility) then it will improve somewhat over the next few months.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.