Dr. Damkerng Pathomvanich (DHT Clinic) / 3rd session using Combination of FUT and FUE beard grafts (3000 grafts), 1 year and 2 months post op

50-year-old white male with androgenetic alopecia, Norwood-Hamilton class VI. He had his first hair transplant 14 years ago about 4165 grafts via FUT(We don't have the
pre-op photos of the first session), placed from front to the top. He had a 2nd hair transplant 5 years ago at the front with 2320 grafts via FUT again.

Last year (2022), the patient visited the clinic for a 3rd hair transplant, this time for the crown. I did a combination of FUT and FUE from the beard, with a total of 3000 grafts for this 3rd transplant. From FUT, 1,883 grafts were harvested: 1-hair-graft: 414, 1 1/2 hair-grafts: 368, 2-hair-grafts: 775, 3-hair-grafts: 228, and miniaturized hairs: 98. From the beard, 1,117 grafts were harvested: 1-hair-grafts: 1,078, miniaturized hairs: 39.

**The pre-op photos attached are before his 2nd transplant and post-op photos were taken 1 year and 2 months after the 3rd transplant. Patient is happy with the results and has been taking oral minoxidil 5 mg tab once a day to maintain his hair and prevent further progression.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

• Like 1

Dr. Pathomvanich is a highly esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

DHT CLINIC (BANGKOK, THAILAND) 32nd floor, Paholyothin Place Building, Paholyothin Road, Phayathai, Bangkok 10400.

Tel: +662 6190 351-3  ,  Fax: +662 6190 353

Visit our website  http://www.dhthairclinic.com      E-mail: info@dhtclinic.com

• Administrators

Fantastic results 🙌

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Thank you all for your comments.

• Like 1

Dr. Pathomvanich is a highly esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

DHT CLINIC (BANGKOK, THAILAND) 32nd floor, Paholyothin Place Building, Paholyothin Road, Phayathai, Bangkok 10400.

Tel: +662 6190 351-3  ,  Fax: +662 6190 353

Visit our website  http://www.dhthairclinic.com      E-mail: info@dhtclinic.com