transplant the front or the back first?

1 minute ago, honey21790 said:

please guys 33 yo  no medication i still have a strong hairline while losing the back what should i do for long term natural looking transplant the front or the back first.IMG_20220109_201657.thumb.jpg.da124a550f9b5797fd6ed04e30d3cfcd.jpg

I think with medications, which includes (finasteride, vitamins and minoxidil) that particular area would be much improved. 

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, BaldDude said:

tried a lower dose?  you can do half a tablet every other day and still get benefits.

can i fill this nw5 pattern with 6k grafts and forget about medication and hairloss

Edited by honey21790

4 hours ago, honey21790 said:

can i fill this nw5 pattern with 6k grafts and forget about medication and hairloss

I don’t know just have to know your donor area is limited. You can use beard and body hair if you run out but it’s never as good as scalp hair. 

• Thanks 1

You should take finasteride for 1 year and then reassess your situation. You can always use some dermmatch or couvre to cover the balding crown but i think with your hairloss pattern it is still too early to get a hairtransplant right now.

• Like 2

• Valued Contributor
4 hours ago, jjalay said:

You should take finasteride for 1 year and then reassess your situation. You can always use some dermmatch or couvre to cover the balding crown but i think with your hairloss pattern it is still too early to get a hairtransplant right now.

This ^

• Like 1

There is a funny case.
Couto planned a 4000FU transplant.
While he was performing the HT, he saw that the donor area was poorer that he thought so he reduced the extractions to about 1600.
He misunderstood the patient's request and placed all the grafts in the crown area.
The final result is embarrassing.

• Like 1