6 Month Results, Dr. Pukpinya (Dr. Patty), HairTran Clinic, Bangkok, Thailand

Gumnum2

These are my 6 month results.
Doctor: Dr. Pukpinya Jangjetriew (Dr. Patty), HairTran Clinic
Price: $2900 USD
Grafts: 2770
Price/graft: $1.07 USD
Medications: finasteride (2 years without side effects) Oral minoxidil 2.5 mg (1 year, no side effects)
Communication: excellent, Kevalee is the coordinator and very accommodating.
Procedure: Pain was minimal, they give you an antibiotic and a sedating medication. Lunch was good. Lots of good food around the area.
Impression: Dr. Patty is very personable, professional, and the results speak for themselves.
Pros: Excellent price/graft ratio. Good Density. I believe they have consistent results.
Cons: Dr. Patty does not do temples. I believe she does 3000-3500 grafts max in one day and she prefers conservative hairlines.

Donor Area: No pictures unfortunately, but it looks untouched. 
Overall: I would recommend this clinic easily. but if you need a large area done, or want temples restored, then it would be best to look somewhere else. At this price point, there are very few clinics that can compare.
Images: Taken in the same location with the same/similar lighting.
This review is not sponsored in any way.

Future Plans: Will need a second hair transplant for 1) midscalp density - Dr. patty did not transplant in this area. and 2) temple restoration and to lower hairline by 1 cm. The combination of naturally huge forehead + MPB is a bad combination. 

image.thumb.jpeg.12389e66e2d94a890ae0c62a14ca5e2e.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.a140c2c4d8d43db037ea72bf40c03232.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.b1167b4a686e2fa2307fa20944f44d9c.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.671446e9d0c78cc81a57749bdfd31ec8.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.25584bb8c61eb50ae51adb559fdcad8a.jpeg

I have yet to see bad work by Dr. Patty. Not always a total home run, but never bad. 

The general level of surgery among the Thai doctors seems to be quite high. I've seen 5 different clinics, and they all do solid to great work. 

• Administrators

Looks really good 👍🏼 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.