Thinking of a 3rd HT

Dave100

Hi All,

I've had 2 transplants I was a nw5 and had 2 sesssion with a clinic in Spain around 4 years back.

Results were pretty good for most part. No longer felt self conscious abt my (lack of) hair.

It's been a few years and there's a few things that annoy me a little now about the hairline and the crown graft angles some cause a bit of a weird clash with my normal non transplanted hair.

Not the biggest issues but would like to see what I could do.

I had around 6.5k grafts transplanted using fue and supposedly have another 1 to 1.5k.

Would live to reinforce my hair line make it more youthful and see if I could do something abt the weird angle grafts. 

Looking for a dr that is quite involved and open to collaborate felt a bit not rushed but surgeon less involved in my 2nd session and that's where I think could have had better gract placement etc.

Dlfrom quick scans on the forums seems rhe landscape fo best or good drs has changed quite a bit and those at the top when I was researching may not still be 🤷‍♂️

Any insight very welcome 🙏 

Thank you 

Edited by Dave100
Additional information

37 minutes ago, BaldV said:

ca you share pictures? which clinic in Spain you had the previous ht with?

I'll try and upload some. 

Had it with Dr Lorenzo and when I say not involved was more around the extraction etc.

I found him very knowledgeable but the hairline design it was a bit too conservative I felt, even if it did turn out good so no knock on him. He seems to have a vision for each case and doesn't waver from that?

Edited by Dave100

12 hours ago, Dave100 said:

Had it with Dr Lorenzo and when I say not involved was more around the extraction etc.

I found him very knowledgeable but the hairline design it was a bit too conservative I felt, even if it did turn out good so no knock on him. He seems to have a vision for each case and doesn't waver from that?

"Too conservative hairline" is a good thing because you can always lower it down if you have a strong donor, unlike some clinics that lowering too much unnaturally which in a way is irreversible.

Please share photos to understand your situation.

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

For consultation contact me: WhatsApp +972526542654

Mail:doronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

12 hours ago, Dave100 said:

Lorenzo is one of the GOATs of hair transplant and very ethical, would never give you a hairline lower than what your donor can handle