Nov. 9th 2023, 2009 grafts Dr. Nader

sjvailla

Starting to look good! This is more or less what I'm going to ask for in my second procedure with Dr. Nader so I'll be watching this thread closely...

• 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Not bad. I heard back from Dr. Nader and he also suggested 2000-2500 grafts. However it's just my hairline that needs restoring and not diffuse thinning. I'm somewhere between Norwood 2 and 3 with no real diffuse thinning or any other balding areas as far as I know. Despite being more expensive than Dr. Sergio Camacho, I decided to go with him as I just feel more comfortable going to him and I think I can afford it especially if I use his hotel and payment discounts. Between the two options of 2000 and 2500 grafts I decided to go with 2000 grafts since it's cheaper and I think that's all I would need for a natural conservative hairline. I've already placed my reservation for the summer of next year and put myself on the standby list in case anything turns up.

Edited by rs525

• Valued Contributor

It looks awesome. Congrats! You’ve still got so much time for further improvement but it’s already a home run.