AestepoolClinic Dr. Ahmed Altan 4500 grafts 3.10.2023

m123456

Hello Everyone,

I Did hair transplant on Tourkey at AestepoolClinic 4500 grafts on 3.10.2023 here is some pics.

The entire procedure went very smoothly. The team clearly does this every day. The doctor personally cut the holes for the grafts, the rest of the work was done by an experienced team, the doctor supervised the process.

Why aestepool clinic?  Lots of good reports about the procedure on the Polish forum( I am from Poland). Poles are the clinic's main clients. The team sees only 2 patients a day.

First pictures before hair trans.

Second Pictures 1 Day after hair trans.

And Last one 1 month 

głowa1.jpg

głowa2.jpg

głowa3.jpg

• 2 months later...
12 minutes ago, Divinehair said:

Happy growing. The design looks good. Looking forward for your final result!

Thanks! I Will post a new pic every month :)

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/10/2024 at 6:08 PM, rdj8 said:

Hello, I know your topic from polish forum. Can u tell me do u have any two grafts or multigrafts in the hairline?

It's hard for me to answer this question. I didn't ask during or after the procedure. In a few days it will be 5 months since the procedure, I will post an update.

2 hours ago, m123456 said:

It's hard for me to answer this question. I didn't ask during or after the procedure. In a few days it will be 5 months since the procedure, I will post an update.

How is your donor area? Can you post some donor pictures at 5 months too , please?

On 2/29/2024 at 1:27 PM, BogdanNn134 said:

How is your donor area? Can you post some donor pictures at 5 months too , please?

Here you go tomorrow will be 5 months after HT

bok.jpg

bok2.jpg

głowa góra.jpg

głowa przód.jpg

głowa przód2.jpg

głowa przód3.jpg

głowa tył.jpg

przód2.jpg

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone,

Today is 6 months since my surgery in Turkey. I'm posting a photo report. It seems to me that everything that was supposed to grow has already grown.  I don't expect more hairs in the coming months. My new hairs are a bit wild and I don't know how to style it :) 

20240403_144220.jpg

bok1.jpg

bok2.jpg

gora.jpg

gora2.jpg

przod.jpg

tylglowy.jpg

• Moderators
5 hours ago, m123456 said:

Today is 6 months since my surgery in Turkey. I'm posting a photo report. It seems to me that everything that was supposed to grow has already grown.  I don't expect more hairs in the coming months. My new hairs are a bit wild and I don't know how to style it

You are looking good. It's normal for transplanted hair to grow in wild/kinky/curly/wiry, whatever you want to call it. It should soften and straighten to be more manageable over the next year. At 6 months you should still get more improvement over the next few months as well.

• Like 1

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

• Administrators

That’s a pretty massive difference 

AB0A095E-78CA-49E6-AC61-93F0316F060B.jpeg

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.